StarStruck

Is this procrastination course worth it?

7 posts in this topic

This guy is selling procrastination programs:

https://timetheory.com/

His videos are free but the program costs about 2-3k dollars depending on how fat your wallet is. If you are interested, they can call you. After the free consultation, the enrollment is optional, and from what I reached 2-3k dollars is the price. What do you guys think? Is it worth it or do you guys have better options? A lot of people say don't do it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/productivity/comments/hfeqzx/anyone_here_use_andrew_kirbys_procrastination/

These are the reasons for not doing it: I'm already in therapy so I'm already getting guidance. The books he is recommending I can just buy. I'm already doing what he is recommending but the problem is that I'm not seeing a change in myself. I have problems with dissociation and escapism in my day to day life.

He teaches how to procrastinate better? ???

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

He's decent but there are a lot of other teachers and gurus out there. He's too long winded and monotonous for me though.

Unless you can relate to him personally (play Minecraft or know him personally) or you stay where he is conducting the course (no expensive air fares), then you can probably explore other options as well. 

Edited by hyruga

Hmmm I have a feeling the main takeaway may just be everyone's favorite Nike slogan...

And if it isn't, then I would think twice before buying this...

@abrakamowse  I knew somebody was going to make that joke ;)

@hyruga 2-3k for a program is too much. I'm ok with paying 1k and you pay for the tutoring anyway. All the knowledge is out there in books and the internet.

@AlphaAbundance apparently there is a market for it though. He started out solo and now he has a team of 20+ people selling anti-procrastination advice.

@StarStruck That's the loop hehehe... the infinite and strange loop

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16