Hotaka

Sadhguru wife mahasamadhi - what a joke

7 posts in this topic

Seriously, if anyone thinks Sadguru's wife dying for him was a good thing, for her or for him, then I really don't know where their mind is at.

I am not gaslighting here.

What I am doing is pointing out that a woman with potential to change the world must never give her life, time, energy or effort to help a man that only wants power.

For himself.

And no one else.

What a sorry excuse of a life, if instead of serving the woman who loves you, you let her die as if you somehow have the right to know what will liberate her or not.

No one can say:

- 'This is the purpose of women'.

Rather:

- 'Purpose is for women'.

Much better.

This may seem like a small difference.

But really it's not.

Some people will be liberated if they die for another.

But this is only in certain circumstances.

There have to be many things in place for this to happen.

15 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Hotaka How exactly did she die "for him"?

She didn't die for him.

She died because of him.

The evidence is pretty damning.  Her parents testified that she complained about his dalliances with other women.  He cremated her body before an autopsy could be done.  The only thing countering that are his claims as a spiritual figure.  In the West, he would have certainly stood trial for murder under those circumstances.

Moderators, do your job!

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Hotaka Don't spread slander and gossip here.

Mahasamadhi is a serious thing which you are nowhere close to comprehending.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.