Javfly33

Reincarnation: Is it real?

24 posts in this topic

We might ask, 'am I the same me I was when I was 5?' 

We might use the word 'reincarnate' with 'awakening' or 'changing'. 

We (I, You, The Universe, God) are always (eternaly) waking up (reincarnating). 

What is occurring today is not the same as yesterday. Where did what happened yesterday go? Well, it didn't go anywhere, it reincarnated into today. It's no longer yesterday, and now it's today..

Where did the you from yesterday go? You reincarnated into who you are right now. This is the eternal 'waking up' that is who you really are. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Reincarnation: Is it real?

No

Cause you and all else ain't real

Tadaa

Edited by GreenLight

I've long wondered and explored this questioned of a past lives model, without any compelling direct experience from my inquiries. That being said, I am still open, yet skeptical,  Just because I haven't been made aware of the nature of past lives certainly doesn't take away from the potential .validity.  I I admittedly grant a respectable, measured amount of authority to ancient Rishi's, yogi's that dedicated there entire lives to this., ManyY advanced ,exceptionally talented, in environment that fostered spiritual master's in their ability to become directly conscious of such things.  O the other hand it could be deep set belief that is so old and ingrained in the teachings that its not even questioned. But I doubt that would continue based on purely tradiotn without experience given the4 quality, quantity, of the yogis. Truth is Truth, , they would call it like it is. They weres conscious enough to investigate this for themselves, without corruption a and report as such

There's a shit tone of doncumented anecdotal stories that have pretty compelling support, but its all just stories. Interesting entertainment. Nothing more

.If anyone has any genuine direct experience in anything past lives, I would be fascinated to hear and  gratefu l for your sharing . 

In the end, I don't see much application either way to the path

Edited by neovox

I always thought of reincarnation in a less literal sense, like as in you (god) are reincarnated infinitely living all possible lives.  But I never took it as a linear timeline of birth and death, or where you get reincarnated based on how moral you were.