LeoX8

Deep Rage And Frustration

8 posts in this topic

Guys I'm having a little problem with my life in these days: I am feeling a LOT of deep rage for everything, it doesn't matter how little. By looking at it, it seems that is a way to respond to the things I don't like of me and my life. 

Some examples are: raging against the world for not selling enough stuff in my store on Redbubble, reading too slowly, being treated too superficially and without so much respect and not being so kind to others. The list goes on and on, but those are the BIG things. 

I didn't figure out what lead to this process, a clue might be that I've been reading "Mastering the teachings of the Buddha" and changed the way I meditate for the better but I'm noticing so much irritating sensations in my body lately and it is becoming more difficult to concentrate. 

Expressing my anger haven't produced benefits at all. Only channel this rage into drive to get the things that I want have seemed to help

Everything will be appreciated ?

Thanks in advance and merry Christmas ☃️

There are 4 processes/techniques that I want to share with you.

You can look into EFT (Emotional Freedom Tapping); It's a technique of releasing stuck/unwanted emotions by tapping on meridian points. I have had great experiences with it; e.g. I let go of deep feelings of pain of abandonment using EFT.

Letting Go by David Hawkins or Sedona Method by Hale Dwoskin can help you deal with emotions in a powerful way. In short, it's about not expressing or suppressing or escaping from an emotion, and rather fully feeling it. When you fully feel the emotion, it gets 'released' after some time, when the energy has run its course.

You can do Shadow Work, which is quite powerful; I would highly recommend reading Existential Kink by Carolyn Elliott.

The Work of Byron Katie can help you tremendously too. It's a process of questioning your thoughts and beliefs, and aligning them with reality.

6 hours ago, LeoX8 said:

Guys I'm having a little problem with my life in these days: I am feeling a LOT of deep rage for everything, it doesn't matter how little. By looking at it, it seems that is a way to respond to the things I don't like of me and my life. 

Look for the distinction between reacting and responding. 

6 hours ago, LeoX8 said:

Some examples are: raging against the world for not selling enough stuff in my store on Redbubble,

Reaction: It’s the world’s fault. 

Response: It’s not a problem, it’s educating. What can I change here? 

6 hours ago, LeoX8 said:

reading too slowly,

Reaction: Self judgement.

Response: Self acceptance, self love. 

6 hours ago, LeoX8 said:

being treated too superficially and without so much respect and not being so kind to others. The list goes on and on, but those are the BIG things.

Reaction: How I feel is because of others. (Disempowering)

Response: I’m feeling my own perspective. (Empowering)

6 hours ago, LeoX8 said:

I didn't figure out what lead to this process, a clue might be that I've been reading "Mastering the teachings of the Buddha" and changed the way I meditate for the better but I'm noticing so much irritating sensations in my body lately and it is becoming more difficult to concentrate. 

Reaction: Something lead to this, and that something already happened, so there’s nothing I can do now. 

Response: I’m the one doing this now. I can choose otherwise. 

6 hours ago, LeoX8 said:

Expressing my anger haven't produced benefits at all. Only channel this rage into drive to get the things that I want have seemed to help

Reaction: I expect benefits.

Response: I can experience the coming & going of sensations without reacting, avoiding, or suppressing sensations. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Thanks for the time and patience you have put in to make this response, you have draw the picture of what is going on here. I can see through all of that in this instant. 

Thanks again<3

Too much energy, pour it into;
A movement you enjoy; yoga, running, weights mma
Learnign you enjoy; books, articles, videos, audiobooks or being mentored or meditation

helping others via your time/emotions/actions/knowledge/money

I'm a very non violent person but I probably feel the biggest bursts of rage ever, I've basically been able to subdue them to funny little quips in my brain "f this haha "LOL BS" "OMG F OFF!!! haha" and trust altho that sounds bad for some, for me that was nothing as I could EASILY lose 5 mins over nothing before, never mind hours or days even.

It comes down to channeling it, nothing else will help, it's a gift (of energy) tbh, so enjoy!

On 12/25/2020 at 11:48 AM, LeoX8 said:

It's not a problem. It is an opportunity to shine the light of your awareness onto the deep rage that you're feeling. This process leads you to develop a powerful skill: dealing with negative emotions in a conscious way.

Some examples are: raging against the world for not selling enough stuff in my store on Redbubble, reading too slowly, being treated too superficially and without so much respect, and not being so kind to others. The list goes on and on, but those are the BIG things. 

Those episodes of rage you're experiencing are unconscious reactions fueled by your thinking mind. Logically speaking, you don't want to be outrageous because you understand that negative emotions don't do you any good. Be okay with the fact that you're not selling enough stuff in your store, since you have no control over your sales. If you're okay with not selling enough products and your unconscious mind still reacts negatively, you have to catch the unconscious reaction of your mind through the means of your awareness. You catch your unconscious reaction and say: "Ohhh, it's just reactivity. An unpleasant reaction. I don't need to feed it. I don't need to react against it. I'll just let go of this negative feeling!". It might not be easy at first, but after a while and with repetitive practice, those unconscious reactions will dissipate into the light of your consciousness without being triggered again.

Maybe you had a difficult childhood in the sense that your needs weren't met. You're the one who must figure this out. Reading the work of Dr. Gabor Maté can illuminate your mind and get you to the bottom of solving this "puzzle" of not knowing why you're so irritated.

You don't have to express your anger. What you must do instead is to be okay with your anger and process it completely. Let it bubble up without reacting against it. Metaphorically speaking, be like an electrical conductor with no resistance. A counter-intuitive move is to feel the anger deeply. You must allow any negative emotion to take its own course until it burns itself up. Otherwise, it will come back stronger than ever before and never evaporate from the body.

Me on the road less traveled.