Hotaka

Atman

10 posts in this topic

Who is Atman?

@Leo Gura

I had a dream of climbing branches up a hill, the people were lost up there, and there was a lot of dirty energy up there.

The people were basically mixing up with each other through holes and holes like a full on people orgy where there was no sex.

And I was getting amongst it and not enjoying it at all, getting sucked through hole after hole.

Just for further information, the cliff ridge or slope upon which all of this was happening, which I climbed, was very steep and was sort of in shelves like they do often when they grow orchards and food in country towns on a steep slope. They make it into shelves.

Anyway, I think there was some kinds of empty spaces on that slope where you could fall in and down the precipice into the abyss if you did not take your steps correctly and be careful along the way. And in amongst these gaps holes and precipices there were tree roots and branches, which you (once again) must be careful not to trip over and fall down into the hole due to ignorance or carelessness.

I was about to go down the hill in this risky business when I realised there was a channel like a creek flowing downwards into which I could go.

Flow down like a slippery slide head first down through the rushing water over the rocks into a tunnel which then led me to who knows where.

I did then find out.

I got to the bottom of a lighthouse which was underwater, sort of.

I had to take a deep breath so I could float up to the top with air in my lungs, and as I floated to the top I realised the lighthouse was no longer underwater, and it was clear as light.

There was someone sitting at the top.

A baby.

Like chalk.

White.

Pure.

Young.

Wise.

It's emanation was one of chalk.

It's presence was one of ashes.

White, pure ashes.

Ashes that were so light they could float away in a second.

With a whisper.

With the most gentle breeze.

There was a desert overlooking the lighthouse.

There was a soft breeze in the desert.

Kali caressing Shiva.

Kali = wind

Shiva = sand (in this situation)

There was a song playing out there.

The song of life.

The harmony.

The breath.

The sirens.

All an enchanting song to invite the Atman out of the lighthouse and himself.

He did not move.

He has never moved and never will.

IT IS

Om

He is a point

Of light

One

But everywhere in everything

Many points in infinite existence

He is all of them

Still One

The One

Jivatman

Leo

Gura

Hidden clause:

You must jump over a ledge to get to where (I) is sitting.

And,

If you don't make it across in one leap you end up all the way to the bottom of the lighthouse.

Your dream is the answer to your question. The wise baby in the light, with the pure, ethereal nature of chalk and ash, is your Atman. It is the divine within each of us, as infinite expressions of the Brahman.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

13 hours ago, Moksha said:

Your dream is the answer to your question. The wise baby in the light, with the pure, ethereal nature of chalk and ash, is your Atman. It is the divine within each of us, as infinite expressions of the Brahman.

@Moksha

You must help the Atman

Not just be it

You are it

But you must help it

By being it

And seeing it

I with it

@Hotaka The Atman needs no help, it needs only to unconditionally be ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Hotaka The Atman needs no help, it needs only to unconditionally be ?

True, But anything you can do to help it shine brighter, such as the wrong energies, such as the toxic ones, dissonance etc...

Will be good

Thus you will know where to place the Atman

Where to make it burn brighter

And where to take it away so this power is not violated anymore

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

He's Batmans brother, right?

ATMAN is the JOKER

ENEMY of BATMAN

BATMAN sees by sending out a SIGNAL

ATMAN sees by BEING THE SIGNAL

8 hours ago, Hotaka said:

True, But anything you can do to help it shine brighter, such as the wrong energies, such as the toxic ones, dissonance etc...

As I see it, the Atman is always infinitely bright, as an expression of the eternal Brahman. It only appears to be less bright, when attention is misdirected. It is more about single-pointedly Self-focusing, rather than allowing the gravitational pull of attachments to distract our attention.