KenDo

Let's be friends?

7 posts in this topic

Hello dear actualized.org community! I hope you are all doing well and making progress towards your dreams. 

I am looking for likeminded people to grow my social circle. I am living in Graz, Austria and was wondering if there is anyone near me who would like to meetup sometime? Also if anyone is interested to be friends on Facebook or other social media please just contact me. I am sure we have many experiences and advice we could share that could help us both grow as a person. Also it's just nice to have other people to reach out to, that are on a similar journey. So please contact me if you are interested, we can exchange contact information in the private chat! :)

I suggest renaming this topic and put "Austria meetup" in the title, so it's more clear to people from Austria without having to open it.

The current title made me think someone's love interest said they want to just be friends, and that was the topic.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

I thought a girl have suggested you to remain in friendzone and you are lookin' for an answer to her shocking statement  

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

On 12/24/2020 at 7:44 AM, flowboy said:

I suggest renaming this topic and put "Austria meetup" in the title, so it's more clear to people from Austria without having to open it.

The current title made me think someone's love interest said they want to just be friends, and that was the topic.

Haha when girls ask you that, they are testing you. How you react will determine your chance to save relationships.

On 1/8/2021 at 7:31 PM, hyruga said:

Haha when girls ask you that, they are testing you. How you react will determine your chance to save relationships.

How do you recommend one act?