Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yoshy

Is this a common thing ?

6 posts in this topic

I meditated yesterday , for a total of 1 hour and a half , a few guided meditations and one by myself . At some point I sensed that I was going deep ( into what ? I dont know but I knew there was a change happening ) out of fear / resistance I opened my eyes . 

When I opened my eyes my vision was almost like a drug Induced one , not a full psychedelic experience  but objects in my room were melting into themselves but still keeping their forms as if their structure became water like and atoms could flow in the form of the object and my body sensation was like i was shifting out of my body . 

Maybe I was just dissociating and this has nothing to do with spiritual stuff , anyways im posting it . 

I was completly sober , I do not  have access to any kind of substances .

Edit :  typing mistakes 

Edited by Yoshy

sometimes i see "stars" and other weird stuff, usually because of low blood pressure but that's probably not what you're talking about

i've seen objects looking different when being very conscious but i haven't seen them "melting"

i'd say it's not common.

I would not focus on these appearances but rather focus on contemplating the fear/resistance that led to them.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Yoshy Not everyone gets visuals but I guess it's how reality presents itself to you. I have them too, even more and more when not meditating. Don't give them meaning, because that's a big trap, but appreciate them for what they are: a way of the Source to show some facets of itself to you.