Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lyubov

Waking up in middle of the night

4 posts in this topic

It isn’t liquid related cause I pee before bed. I wake up quite often in the middle of the night and then I experience a light DMT land. I’m trying to lessen this waking  up because it is kinda annoying and doesn’t feel great and isn’t conducive for a good nights rest. Are there any supplements I can take to lessen the likelihood of this happening.

@Lyubov If I was you I'd use this as an opportunity to learn lucid dreaming, must be much easier for you. 

But if you're looking for supplements, GABA and 5-HTP or l-tryptophan might help.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

Maybe adjust the dose? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Do you sleep with your mouth open or closed? Do you snore? Do you sleep on your back or side?

I have heard a person on a podcast mention waking up to DMT-like effects, interrupting their sleep

It turned out they had a form of sleep apnea. Their tongue was falling back and constricting the air flow, causing lack of oxygen and hallucinations.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/