Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Romer02

Question about the life purpose course.

8 posts in this topic

I just purchase the life purpose course so far so good. The only issue is am a pretty broke college graduate with no salary job so far. Do I really need to buy all those movies on the Life purpose course or should I still be fine if I just purchase the books and keep going? I saw the first movie which was about the guy who made the movie Dune I really enjoyed watching it and it was amazing! But now the second movie which is on heroes journey cost 80$ to buy this purchase would make it pretty tight for my budget. 

There are movies in there you can buy? xD
I almost completed the course and I didn’t purchase any movies, just some books here and there.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

They are listed as "recommendations" in the course. I see them as extra credit but not mandatory and I skipped most of them, or looked up a summary.

You 100% need to do all the exercises in the course, but I think you can get by without watching all the movies and documentaries recommended.

@Yarco Thanks for the advice man I have been stressing myself out over this because he stresses that we have to do the entire course. 

@vibv I really recommend watching the movie under the vision content tab its such a good documentary on this guy that created an Epic movie. I haven't enjoyed watching something like that for such a long time I've been hard on myself doing a lot of personal development work. 

Havent personally watched the Campbell documentaries, they are very expensive, but I feel like the Campbell books on the book list give you a great idea of what he is about, so mb consider that. The sushi documentary you can find if you dig around a bit on the internet. I recall streaming mine from a Dutch platform. 

Just what I see is that you take this stuff way to seriously and uptight. If you're any bit like me, you are probably going about this pretty perfectionistically and it really doesn't serve anyone. The life purpose course is not some mental gymnastics exercise that you execute perfectly to get the exact right thing for you, it's really just opening your mind to what is possible and finding a connection to something, anything YOU feel like doing. There's no competition, there's no right or wrong, there's no pressure, ultimately you can't force the answer, it will come to you, just be open for it to happen and take the time and space you need, life's not running away

Best of luck man