LessonsSavesLifes

I'm close to being BROKE, but 3 sales away from being rich

3 posts in this topic

My social circle is full of hustlers, business owners, and a few really close friends. 

I got the chance to start my own business doing marketing while getting mentoring from 6-7figure guys.

The skills I'm learning are sales, lead gen funnels, and marketing for local/online businesses to help them scale their business. (via my service I provide) 

I am getting on calls but I'm having trouble closing, but practice and using my brain is my solution. (as well as getting my calls reviewed by my mentor) 

I Saved 6k to focus on this full-time for a few months but I see that if I don't start closing more sales, I'll need to get a part time or full job. 

I see guys who started at the same time as I did and some are closing 2-3k/month, so the demand is there with this real-life proof. Not to mention that I've spoken to a few 6 figure businesses but I failed to close the sale.

Anyways I was thinking of doing my business part-time instead of full-time and just work in construction with high pay but it's hard work in the meantime. 

I'm actually quite good at flipping tech products and in-demand goods by buying low, fixing them up, and making them worth for someone else to buy. No scam repair scheme stuff. I can make some income using this method but it's really boring. I need quick money hourly or project-based soon so I can invest back into my business to improve my service for my clients via hiring an amazing team. currently, my team is average so hiring is also another task I need to do. 

What are some high paying part/full time that I can earn quick HARD EARNED money in a month to hustle in? I was thinking of roofing or a fancy restaurant. Not too sure. I don't want a min wage job. pays way too little, I'd rather work really hard and earn more based on the value I can provide. I'm young so I don't have many skills that can earn a high paycheck yet but I'm strong and healthy and willing to hustle/learn quickly 

Thanks for reading if you got this far. I'ma spend all today research for the best fit to solve my situation. :D

Some potential ways to earn income are 

• Freelancer, Upwork, Fiverr (In any area, but this can be 2 birds with one stone if done in areas associated to your business)
  • Online Virtual Employee, Assisstant, etc. (In english related niches, your business area related niches)
  • Selling Items online, retail arbitrage (I would say you already have this alternative, fallback of selling tech online, so to switch anything else would have to be better than that)
  • Deliver packages as Amazon Flex Driver
  • Tutor Online, Teach English Online
  • Uber, Lyft, UberEats, Postmates, Instacart (I would lean toward ride services as you can practice socializing, and in a way "sales" with them???)

You may want to consider downsizing, living extremely frugal to save money for your business aswell as possibly taking a loan, asking family for a loan, utilizing credit cards?????? Be EXTREMELY careful with this, most of the time I would recommend to NOT do this.

Also as a technique for getting clients is offer your services for free to a business for a month, or a couple of weeks and offer them immense, massive amounts of customers then get secure them as a client. Then you can use them as proof for the next customer and so on till you have multiple high figure business clients.