seeking_brilliance

Daily Awareness Check-In

31 posts in this topic

@Preety_India @seeking_brilliance In the spirit of synchronicity, sharing a poem I wrote a few weeks back:

Consciousness as the Gardener

Consciousness goes where it is needed. It responds when it is called. It enlivens, ripens, and savors the fruit of its garden.

The careful gardener grows us with its light, until we are heavy and sweet for harvest. When we are ready, like a full apple, we release our attachment from the tree. Thudding into the earth, we spill our seeds into the soil.

Consciousness is here, tending the seeds with its light. The shoot of an apple tree erupts from the surface, a new life in the abundant garden, and Consciousness is here.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha I think I love you!! ? (of course I do ?) 

Thank you and @Preety_India for participating. 

Quick question, does dream within a dream imply separation? Or is it perhaps more direct than that? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

48 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Quick question, does dream within a dream imply separation? Or is it perhaps more direct than that? 

My sense is that Consciousness is infinitely creative. Diversity is not limited to one dimension, but goes infinitely deep within this dimension, and infinitely unfolds across all possible dimensions.

This form is a dream, and one memory of this form is just one dream within this dream. How many memories has this form dreamed? How many memories will it yet dream? Now expand beyond this form, to every other form. How many other forms has this form encountered in this dream? It is one of infinite stones cast into a depthless pond, with endless ripples. Hello, fellow ripple ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@seeking_brilliance The hardest part is pulling out the weeds. In the empty field, Consciousness grows beauty ?

On 26/11/2020 at 11:27 AM, seeking_brilliance said:

1.What where you doing before the thread was opened? Anything important?

Came home from work. 

2. How did you get there?

One of those car things

3. Do you really know if you were doing anything before opening this thread?

I don't guess I really know without accessing memory (imagination) 

4. If applicable, what did you block out to focus on the check in?

Listening to Beethoven's 9th

5. Am I dreaming? 

Who? Is this a dream? The right hand does appear to have five fingers, whatever that may imply. 

@Moksha the weeds of windy explanations and no encouragement of self discovery.  Anything else Leo's plow will take care of. ?

Sure God will plant the seeds but sometimes 'I'll' change out the packets from time to time, to grow the garden in a way which reflects my interests. For example if I want to see more fun posts, I try to make more fun posts. If I would like to see more creativity, I try and make creative posts to inspire.  I also would love more threads which elicit participation and introspection. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Channelling playing. 

Was in bedroom and then walked in here. 

I'm here now. Doing this. What came before seems very probable, but I would have to rely on memory or the corroboration of another person.  

Nothing, the experience was whole. Listened to second track. 

5. Am I dreaming? 

There's (possibly) a consistent five fingers each time I count. Of course each time I look away I'd have to rely on memory. 

Came home from work and relaxed in the bath. Then got out and helped Mike cook dinner. 

Was at work, then to Walmart to pick up new glasses, then drove home. 

Hmm this is the first time I've done this check in while not alone in a small room. It's harder to separate 'earlier' when Mike is still here and putting on a show. Although, I don't really even understand the idea of earlier, being really in the present. Like... define earlier.... 

Didn't play music this time. TV was playing rather loudly, and Mike is getting annoyed about dinner. But I've learned to tune out distractions rather well. It's the cloud of thoughts which keeps pulling me away. 

5. Am I dreaming? 

There's so many definitions of dreaming it makes it hard to answer. As far as if there's imagination in play, then yes. I am counting five fingers and the clock is not changing upon glances. 

Helped cook dinner and ate. 

Drove home from work, hungry. 

I'm here now. At a time perhaps I could have said the same while cooking dinner, but then again, I didn't do a check in during cooking dinner, if that really happened. And even then, right now, I'd be saying I don't know if I only imagined doing that check in, in which I agreed 'I'm here now. ' like wtf... Hope that time thing comes real quick... ?.... ?

Micheal full blown interrupted me so I had to start over. 

5. Am I dreaming? 

In deed...

Well there seem to be five fingers... ?️

Edited by seeking_brilliance