Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NatureB

Experiences Moving Away From Family?

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I am contemplating moving to a new city next year when Covid hopefully gets resolved. I want to move to a new city so I can experience what that is like and the personal growth that comes with it. I was born and live in Las Vegas, NV. Locals call it the 'smallest big city' because you are constantly running into people you know. This is another reason I want to leave - it will force me to meet new people, make new friends, and maybe meet my first partner as a conscious adult.

In this spirit, I'd like to know what your experience has been moving out of your hometown and away from family. I imagine it will be somewhere between one of the best life decisions you've made and somewhat lackluster. All feedback is highly appreciated!!

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games

2 hours ago, iameternallife said:

If God-realization is not your top priority; every single step you take in life is a waste of time.

This seems dogmatic. 

Thanks for clearing the trolls guys. Would anyone care to share their experiences moving out?

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games