Alwaidbzh

Quantum mechanic experiment for a novice

11 posts in this topic

Hello to you all, seekers of truth !

I've been watching the videos "Quantum mechanic debunks materialism". I didn't know what it really meant and I found it very interesting such that, after doing further research, I was wondering about the feasability of this experiment :

-Meditate for a long time in order to visualize a pink elephant and make it as realistic as a real one while the scene is filmed.

-Tell somebody that you are going to show him a video of you, meditating in front of a real pink elephant. 

In your view, would this person see an actual pink elephant on the record ?

Thanks ! Have a good evening !

Edited by Alwaidbzh

1 hour ago, Alwaidbzh said:

In your view, would this person see an actual pink elephant on the record ?

If the other person doesn't believe in pink elephants, how can he see it? 

We only see that which we believe, and we only believe that which we know how to interpret. 

Hi Jospeh ! I see, it makes totally sense. And what about a mere spoon ? Obviously the person is not aware of the experiment from the beginning.

What the hell does this have to do with QM??

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It is both about the observer effect that the scientists have demonstrated at a atomic level and quantum entanglement.

If i understood correctly, we can't know where a particle truly is and only when we look closely (with a measuring device) we can know if the particle is rather there or there (even if we couldn't know excactly where because of the Heisenberg's uncertainty principle). Our mind would have an effect on reality at a microscopic level. 

Can deep meditation increase this phenomenon to a larger scale ? I mean at a deep deep deep level.

With the principle of quantum entanglement which could provide a infinity of states, speed or else to a particle, I was wondering if a person could make appear a spoon (instead of a pink elephant) while meditating, film it and show it to someone who is unaware of the experiment. 

Edited by Alwaidbzh

You're stuck in mental-masturbation. Go do several years of meditation practice.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I should hope so ! I already take mushrooms because of you for 2 years now ;)

By the way I liked your 3-part serie on the myth of science. I can't wait to see scientists do some experiment on conciousness. Quantum mechanic is the path to do lots of discoveries.

Hi vibv ! 

Simply to demonstrate the power of conciousness with a method such that everybody can see it directly with their eyes, in a "normal" state.

Edited by Alwaidbzh

Demonstrating the power of consciousness is better seen in transcending a paradigm rather than bleeding dry the boundaries of a preconceived one.

So basically you want to manifest a pink elephant and catch it on film? 

Would it matter to you if no one else could see it? Would it make it less real? What if you saw a pink elephant and the viewer sees a purple ostrich?  What would that prove? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay