VictorB02

"Focused On Self" Energy

5 posts in this topic

I keep having this philosophy, or way of being come to me. It feels very right, I'm not sure how to explain it. It's to not bother anyone, ever, BUT when you do interact, or when you do see them, or when you are with them, you bring nothing but love. So basically, you aren't attached to anyone, or anything. You aren't attached to an outcome or to anything specific happening, you just are. And from you just being, you love. It's a beautiful place to be. It's a powerful place to be. It's what I would like to call "focused on self" energy. Because fuck, man, that’s literally what it is. It's this place where you stop caring what's going on around you. You stop judging. You stop comparing. You stop gossiping. You stop worrying. You just put all your attention and focus literally on yourself. And that's the part of it that doesn't bother anyone. The other part of it, the love, is because of loving yourself so much, when you are around people, you have something to give. Something to offer. People will notice. I promise. If you do it right, if you connect, and if you find this energy, and start working and focusing on yourself (which also means putting yourself as #1, doing what will make you happy in all circumstances) then you will know what I'm talking about, and others will too.

It's like this golden treasure chest that’s hidden right inside of you. Literally, right the fuck inside of you. Its right here, I promise. You can find it. Let go of everything else. Focus on yourself. You will find it. But if you don't let go, if you stay focused on other people, what they said, what they are doing, and how worried you are, YOU WILL NOT FIND IT. You have to let go of EVERYTHING to find it. That is the trick. You have to risk it to find this Joy, to find this TREASURE.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

@Human Mint Same. :)

@Nahm Yesss!

@Kalki Avatar Yes. Totally agree!

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,