Striving for more

FLU CAMP UK - Is It safe ??

4 posts in this topic

COMPNAY NAME : Flumcamp.com from hVIVO (UK(

I have applied to a thing call flu camp in the UK, attracted by the large financial compensation given as I could really do with some extra funds to bootstrap me and move my life forward.

I will be give flu shots for research and have to quarantine for 10-18 days, receiving up to £4000 ($5300) in return. 

However I also struggle with chronic insomnia, Energy issues ect... Which I believe may be due to heavy metal toxification and I am cautious of Flu shots and the potential harm they could cause and so I am posting to ask if these kind of trials and flu shots are safe and if anyone knows about this company.

@datamonster 

That doesn't really answer my question. The quick money is good enough to be "bored, uncomfortable etc" .. for 2 weeks, i'd plan to be productive on my laptop in that time anyway.

But I will accept no amount of money if it has significant health risk

My advice - don't go for it, given your health issues. 

I get this feeling that your health issues might get worse with the flu shots. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Striving for more said:

But I will accept no amount of money if it has significant health risk

Do you really think you will be told? They'll ask you to sign a waiver, e.g. if you die as a result of the vaccine, it's not their. fault. It may be safe but are you willing to sacrifice your health (that, from what I read is not very good already) to earn some quick cash? Why do you think they are paying you this sort of money? Because it is a fucking risky business to be a drug tester.

I am not discouraging you, I just think you need to REALLY think this through. 

That is unless you have an existential financial crisis and you desperately need the money. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus