Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

Key 5meoinsight (putting myself in the shoes of others, infinite shoe)

14 posts in this topic

I both tortured and was tortured for 10 years. And I deserve to forgive myself and be loved, to heal, to forget, to move on, to be reborn, to be loved and trusted by those around me. Forever. 

I have to look in the mirror as an idiot, a torturer, a rapist, a killer, a false hood, 

I had to endure your ignorance and double standards and lack of love for all the time

and I STILL love you. 

From the infinite perspective it's a crucial lesson in understand and forgiving Foreverness. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Transference is the Knot of the world

Knot of the devil 

I love and forgive you freddy Krugar 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

what? Please explain 

The moment you identified yourself with the body you Constructed the whole 'illusion'. If you realize everything that you know is accumulated identity, even the Creation or so called 'Dream' is also another identification. You are not in any place at all, you are beyond any identity.. 

Who though?

From the infinite perspective there’s no one to begin with, there never was

@Display_Name Yes. 

That is the point. Yet the experience and perspectives happen and exist. That thinking will not get you anywhere. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Javfly33

The insight was this. I am everyone, so when I look at these complex and brutal situations and the trauma ,shame etc involved the love that is needed is so deep it would tear apart the fabric of reality. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Javfly33

The insight was this. I am everyone, so when I look at these complex and brutal situations and the trauma ,shame etc involved the love that is needed is so deep it would tear apart the fabric of reality. 

seems you had a potent awakening. What caused it? I am still lacking that "I am everyone" realization despite some years in the spiritual path already... :( 

The moment you identified yourself with the body you Constructed the whole 'illusion'. If you realize everything that you know is accumulated identity, even the Creation or so called 'Dream' is also another identification. You are not in any place at all, you are beyond any identity.. 

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Nahm My hand is infinite. Of course there is more ahah. 

I am so selfless I would be everyone involved in this terrible situation Omar found himself in.

Thought Art isn't, but God is. Thought Art is trembling underneath the Love.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Javfly33 It's an on going process. I am at a tantric festival right now. I still have a lot of spiritual growth to learn. Leo is an amazing pillar. But there is so much more. I had a bigger awakening during a sexual shamanic ritual than any 5meo or psych... but tbh I am still learning 

Magic is real, Tantra is real, God is real

https://www.tantrafestival.online/

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

6 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Javfly33 It's an on going process. I am at a tantric festival right now. I still have a lot of spiritual growth to learn. Leo is an amazing pillar. But there is so much more. I had a bigger awakening during a sexual shamanic ritual than any 5meo or psych... but tbh I am still learning 

Magic is real, Tantra is real, God is real

https://www.tantrafestival.online/

Oh, that´s so cool! I have a friend who´s intro tantra and he have recommended me several times that I try a session... I think your experience tells me I should really bite the bullet and try one of those soon. Thanks :D

@Javfly33 Do it! for like 100-200 bucks I am doing sessions after session with the leading teachers in the world! Magic is real! I am having tantric full body orgasms, learning to fix my body energies, new meditation technics, yogic techniques, reclaiming my sexuality etc! This festival is 7+ days!

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

32 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Javfly33 Do it! for like 100-200 bucks I am doing sessions after session with the leading teachers in the world! Magic is real! I am having tantric full body orgasms, learning to fix my body energies, new meditation technics, yogic techniques, reclaiming my sexuality etc! This festival is 7+ days!

Where is it? Or you doing it online?