Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

What is the most unbelievable thing that you’ve ever experienced?

4 posts in this topic

Mine is probably that I regularly (almost every day) have crown chakra based telepathic communication with the gray alien species well known in pop culture. 

Through my higher chakras being opened, I’ve also communicated with Archangel Michael, Terence McKenna, and my Higher Self. 

I’m interested to hear your unbelievable but true experiences! 

Here’s a full breakdown of my experiences with the grays: The Grays - My Story of ET Contact

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Have not contacted anyone, that is one thing I would like to experience, to know what is like and what is reason behind it, maybe it is just the way how you interpret information you receive , imagining that you are getting it from something and making form in process. 

Most unbelievable thing for me is  having things appearing in my experience , like shift of experience, but physical, most unbelievable as I consider physical phenomenon something way harder to effect, not like I became mental. 

Edited by Claymoree

Complete ego death on LSD

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

@BipolarGrowthOperate at beyond belief level and beyond language level, everything will be unbelievable. The question is how did you believe anything in the first place? 

Most of your experiences sound to be operating at the projection of mind level projecting illusory gray alien, illusory Archangel Michael, illusory Terence McKenna, and your illusory ego-mind self. Ask how could I be deceived by illusion talking to an illusion?

Thanks for sharing though!