Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adamq8

My "head" is like a VR headset

10 posts in this topic

Since I started doing serious meditation and self inquiry i have noticed multiple times like a mini awakening that iam actually a dot who renders my body and world lol it is such a weird feeling to look at ur arms and really see through it and they are not really real somehow.

And when im totally in the present and walking and observing everything around me, im not really moving or going anywhere, the world moves, such a strange feeling.

Like im walking on the same spot just different scenes 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Yes, that's it. Everything moves but you don't. Where I would slightly disagree is that "things" don't move around you, they move in you. Right?

@cuteguy lol true!! There is no difference with inside and outside either, reality is so god damn magical!!

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Bro everyone is the center of the universe, reality projects us and we project it. It's all one process.

@Adamq8 Well congratulations my friend! There is no way back from here. Your days are numbered ?

@cuteguy haha the funny thing is bro my intuition is actually telling me that iam waking up like for real, I got small realizations kinda often it feels like, feels like it builds up.

Life is amazing

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 hour ago, Adamq8 said:

@cuteguy haha the funny thing is bro my intuition is actually telling me that iam waking up like for real, I got small realizations kinda often it feels like, feels like it builds up.

Life is amazing

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

Life is amazing

Congrats - can u tell us a bit more about your meditation/ self inquiry - like how often u did it etc?

@bensenbiz Thanks m8!

I actually do alot of self inquiry and staying in the present and trying to feel into different sensations in the body and head and investigate the I thought.

I do this at work and everywhere I can, thats whats good with self inquiry,  can do it anywhere.

- Pseudo-dionysius