Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mvrs

Am I going to stop being here

5 posts in this topic

I have noticed recently the more and more awake I become my moments are beginning to feel like they completely don’t exist. Like when I’m not with my parents they never existed even when I’m with people it’s like the moment doesn’t even exist putting me at a distance from it . Is this normal to go through? And I don’t mean this as some oh that’s cute it seems like that I mean like this shits getting real bro I’m slipping away from existence time is not linear in the same way anymore and my feeling of presence is completely changing . @Leo Gura

Hehe... well, yes. We did tell you reality was Nothing ;)

Sounds like a bit of the ol Dark Night of the Soul.

Look, take it easy. Deconstructing reality is the most challenging work in the universe. Sometimes you gotta take a short break and just enjoy life. Then get back to deconstructing. If you want. Don't do this work if you don't love it at some level.

Why you doing all this? Cause some bald guy told you you should?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You're not anywhere. Everything is IN you. If you don't see that yet, you're doing something wrong.

Stop thinking that there are steps to go through to get from ego to consciousness. There are no steps or phases. It's only ONE SHIFT in perspective.

If you want a practical way to actually do this, you can close your eyes and see-feel your body like a newborn would see-feel it, because that makes you understand that your body is inside you. You can do this on your own or you can use this AMAZING meditation video by Rupert Spira: Link. I hope it helps.

Do not dismiss this and wait for Leo to answer you! Or you can dismiss it like I did for a long time. It's your problem anyway :D

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hehe... well, yes. We did tell you reality was Nothing ;)

Sounds like a bit of the ol Dark Night of the Soul.

Look, take it easy. Deconstructing reality is the most challenging work in the universe. Sometimes you gotta take a short break and just enjoy life. Then get back to deconstructing. If you want. Don't do this work if you don't love it at some level.

Why you doing all this? Cause some bald guy told you you should?

The bald guy came years later he found me when I had an insight looked it up and the first video I see is reality is a strange loop. Then I binge his videos and realize he knows it too! He’s seen what can’t be unseen. It blew my mind!!! I looove the mindfucks I’m not gonna stop till I’m gone. Even though it is crazy I love it it’s beautiful if you would have told me as a kid this is what reality was gonna be dude omg I’m soooo in love this is the greatest thing ever!!! I want to go all the way ! ;) that’s where we are rn though so I guess I want to go un all the way because that’s awesome that I can 

You can't stop it now, you can only stall.

You're finished, accept it :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them