Alfonsoo

need some help BRAINSTORMING

3 posts in this topic

I’ve been trying to find a way to transform what i like into a business. However I can’t figure out any new way, what already exist I don’t like. I like cooking and i’m very good at it, but being employed at a restaurant is not a good idea. Selling food to the local community on social media doesn’t work and it’s saturated. Opening niche a restaurant seems good but i need something in between to fund that. Also the food industry is not really compatible with online business, so i want to fix that.

I want to hear what ideas you’ve got!

note: I have enough kitchen equipment, a nice camera, a good enough computer, etc to successfully work on an amateur project like this.

It doesn't have to be something completely new. You can do something that has been done before like a tv show but on youtube. And adding your own twist to it. maybe on monday you make dessert and on wednesday you make something with meat. Hope this helps.

@Alfonsoo You need to look for a painful problem that real people have, that you can solve. Maybe with cooking skills, maybe with other skills. Starting with what you like is a selfish approach to business, and therefore it seldom works.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/