Muhammad Jawad

How do I use LSD to have a Spiritual Awakening?

27 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Seeker531 said:

During the trip you will see if the vibes are ok or if you can improve things like light, music. If meditating sucks go with the flow and just chill. Actually in my experience by just chilling the best effect occured. But you see everybody has a different "method" 

And even if nothing happens, just enjoy the trip. Sooner or later it will be obvious. The more mindful you become in everyday life the less dosage you need to see truth. 

Great. Thanks

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

On 11/12/2020 at 8:24 AM, Ry4n said:

MUSIC IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST.

What kind of Music?

200 ug is to much, 100 ug is a good starting dose. I would also recommend rectal administration - it's smoother, stronger and much more pleasent.

You should never do and new substance (or higher dose than ever before) in environment that doesn't feel safe. If you want to go out do it after a peak.

1 hour ago, Username said:

rectal administration

What do you mean by Rectal Administration? 

I mean that you put a blotter at the opposite side.. It is very simple. You just have to clean your finger with soap afterwards. The only issue is that you need to have empty bowels. Instead of 12 hours you will get around 4 hours. It will be also more potent. 100 ug will feel like 200 ug taken orally. You will have a nicer and smoother peak and it will be easier to handle.

Edited by Username

23 minutes ago, Username said:

I mean that you put a blotter at the opposite side.. It is very simple. You just have to clean your finger with soap afterwards. The only issue is that you need to have empty bowels. Instead of 12 hours you will get around 4 hours. It will be also more potent. 100 ug will feel like 200 ug taken orally. You will have a nicer and smoother peak and it will be easier to handle.

Is this true though i have been researching for a while and some people say this but most ppl say its a complete waste. I guess i have enough that i can try it. i tried it once before but it was while i had taken 5 other tabs sublingual 

On 12.11.2020 at 4:24 AM, Ry4n said:

MUSIC IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST.

No.

Music may be the most beautiful thing on lsd but I can contemplate much better without music..its a huge distraction