Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BogdanD

Ayahuasca one on one

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

My name is Bogdan and i am from Romania.

I have been presented the oportunity to do some 1 on 1 ayahuasca ceremonies with someone who is pretty experienced with the brew but is not a legit shaman.

I have done  3 group ceremonies on december 2019 with a shaman which where pretty tough(huge suffering) but in the end i felt love like i never felt before.

Since then i dream a lot of fears almost every night and my emotional state is out of balance most of the time.

Any thoughts on this are much appreciated

Thank you and blessings to everyone.

Edited by BogdanD

Have seen quite a few people say it is not a good idea to work with someone who is not a trained shaman.

Even when you have very experienced shamans Ayahuasca can be hugely challenging and can drastically change your life.

I went to the best retreat centre in Peru I could find and still ended up being taken to hospital.  There are real risks involved.

@BogdanD Aya is not to be played around with. 

Do you know the guy or Do you have the chance to get to know him? Talk to people who received Aya from him?
Make yourself a picture of him and how he works. What are his reasons for doing this work? 
Does it seem like he serves a self-interest with it? Is he down to earth? and so on

Have a close look to the subleties and be very honest about what your intuition tells you and what your rationalizing mind tells you.

Best wishes and good luck 

@BogdanD  I ve never taken ayahuasca but other psychedelics. Im almost sure that it has not caused you any harm, what surely would ve happened is that it s released repressed parts of your subconscious, and that is what makes you suffer, but at the same time gives you the opportunity to face them. If you have taken ayahuasca that time I suppose it would be with the intention of seeing what is inside you. Id continue down that path, self-inquiry, with and without psychedelic. About the shaman, I think it isn't important at all, there isn't magic, it's all in you

Edited by Breakingthewall

I was told by my shaman, that the real work begins after the ceremony ends.  The ayahuasca is still working for 2 to 3 months after the ceremony.  It opens up your emotions.   During your journey, you may have been downloaded information that serves as your homework, i.e. things you need to do or changes that you need to make.   Try to look for this and integrate the experience into your life.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@DevOcean thank you for your answer

@ThinAir thanks for your point of view. I know a lot of people who took aya from her.It looks like is not for self-interest.

They got a bigger group and they want go to Peru to do aya on NYE.And they put the condition that in order to join the group i have to do this one on one first.The thing that scares me as well is that is illegal in our country.Not sure if it's my intuition or my mind keeping me from doing this.

@BreakingthewallThank you

@Jodistrict thanks for answering.I can relate to what your saying.I was very open after doing it and then covid came ...and i've started being triggered a lot emotionaly by fears.Experienced a lot of  strange physical symptoms.Even in my dreams.Not sure what to do atm , that's why i was looking to have some psychedelic experience to become more conscious of what am i feeling and what needs to be released