Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UDT

Follow the Money

7 posts in this topic

Just look at the FANG Rallye today as Biden claims lead. Looks like there will be more power to the corporations, less privacy and monopolies continue to expand. 
Logically, Biden would be bad for the market no? more taxes, democrat blabla. The reality is, he has more wallstreet sillicon valley money in his pockets than the republicans. Weird world we live in

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Why does it matter? 

The economy will do great under a democrat. The American economy needs major healing from all the damage that Trump has done to it throughout this year 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Fascism is bad for business.

Nothing wrong with seeing that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, UDT said:

Just look at the FANG Rallye today as Biden claims lead. Looks like there will be more power to the corporations, less privacy and monopolies continue to expand. 

That's why it's important to vote for those who stand up to Big Tech. If you really want to understand what's happening in America, recognize who is aligning with Big Tech.

The Democrats or the Republicans?

I always tell people that it's not about who wins this election. It doesn't matter if it's Trump or Joe.

It's all about your constitutional rights. Period.

In addition to this, republicans are against Big Tech because they're violating your constitutional rights and silencing conservatives all the time. YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter as an example, how many times did those monopolies apologize for censoring conservatives? You can find that out.

To be more specific, Project Veritas investigates and exposes corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud, and other misconduct in both public and private institutions to achieve a more ethical and transparent society.

You don't have to believe what I'm saying and blindly trust Project Veritas. Just take a look at their work and then decide for yourself if they're doing great work.

Although I believe in the right of every individual to have their own perspective, my heart breaks when I see my fellow Actualizers here believe in what Fox News, CNN, or MSNBC tells them.

What you see on TV has nothing to do with the real world. Why is that? Because those on TV have their own agenda. It's crystal-clear.

Fight for those who want you to be free and we're all gonna be fine.

Liberty is a great value and we must preserve it.

When people wander off the path of liberty, something else takes its place: communism, nazism, or fascism. History proves that.

Humans are not basically good and have authoritarian impulses, meaning that many of them want to be dictators.

Edited by The Don
To add a word.

Me on the road less traveled.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Fascism is bad for business.

Nothing wrong with seeing that.

Look at which companies profit!
Its not all the market,
it is the sillicon valley tech stocks disproportionally to everything else.  
Money dont lie.

You just voted a puppet into office

4 minutes ago, UDT said:

Look at which companies profit!
Its not all the market,
it is the sillicon valley tech stocks disproportionally to everything else.  
Money dont lie.

You just voted a puppet into office

Lol

Silicon Valley is stage Orange/Green. They vote for their kind.

Silicon Valley companies are the most conscious and advanced on the planet.

Don't let your fear, hatred, and bias cloud your judgment.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Silicon Valley companies are the most conscious and advanced on the planet.

FANG and the attention economy, is the most manipulative mass psychological hypnosis, button pushing mind control since I dont know.
Maybe I should not have watched the social dilemma.
If you have neuroscientists and psychologists working on making people consume and consume and pay attention to these apps so theres more ad money. Your private algorithm for every account, sounds like George Orwell no?

I mean between the blind the one eyed is king, so besides fucking us up psychologically they dont harm the earth. Yay. 
I´ll write down "dont let my fear cloud my judgement"