Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beeflamb

unexplained bladder issues after intense awakening?

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone dealt with unexplained health issues after experimenting with chakras and advanced forms of yoga/awakening. I have had a strange pain in my bladder for a while now and doctors say there is nothing wrong with me but I feel like there is something wrong. This pain came to me at a time when I was developing spiritually, experimenting with psychedelics and experiencing my kundalini energy for the first time. 

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem and if so how did you resolve it?

Are you familiar with German New Medicine? 
My thoughts on it are not quite established, so I don't believe nor disbelieve, but, I've learned about It, perhaps in may, and studied it a little bit because I used to have a lot of bladder infections, like every month. Every time I went to the doctor, I left with a bunch of antibiotics. As I hate taking those, I tried alternative methods. GNM seems like a whoo-whoo new age stuff I'll give you that, and I do not have knowledge on regular medicine to dismiss it or believe in it, but since I acknowledge what GNM says bout bladder issues and applied it to my life, never had bladder infections ever since. I don't know if was a coincidence or if it's a truly powerful thing. 
I can talk a little bit about my problem and what I did, if you want :) 

Kind regards 

@Beeflamb

Do a fast, if your not experienced with it go without food for a day, and then work your way to a 3 day fast when you have more experience . When you do this, your digestive system gets a break and amazingly your body start it's own internal healing process. This should address that internal uncomfortable feeling down around your lower chakras. 

Don't eat beef or lamb either 

Your welcome. 

6 hours ago, Hero in progress said:

@Beeflamb

Do a fast, if your not experienced with it go without food for a day, and then work your way to a 3 day fast when you have more experience . When you do this, your digestive system gets a break and amazingly your body start it's own internal healing process. This should address that internal uncomfortable feeling down around your lower chakras. 

If fasting helps ideally you should shoot for 4 days. 

That is the best time that research shows. (for now) 

6 hours ago, Hero in progress said:

@Beeflamb

Don't eat beef or lamb either 

Your welcome. 

?‍♀️