Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mvrs

Gurus

4 posts in this topic

I used to listen to all lot of Ram Das , as with many teachers I now see through the act and realize these people aren’t as enlightened as they say. However, Ram Das always said your Guru will find you , it won’t be what you expect. I was so depressed cause when am I gonna go to India? When am I gonna be able to have some crazy old dude show me the secrets of the universe? A few months after these thoughts a random insight hit me one night while I was driving ( already had satori before) 

the insight was reality is a strange loop. 
So I sped over to google and I looked up the nature of loops in reality. And sure enough my guru looked me dead in the eyes. Leo found me I did not find him. He is the guru don’t think your guru is someone you haven’t met yet. You didn’t find Leo he came into your life by divine plan. You invented him. Love you @Leo Gura

I think a true guru should have a powerful energy/aura that we can feel. If they are like a normal person then I don't trust them. Aura/energy is a sign of progress, it doesn't lie.

2 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

I think a true guru should have a powerful energy/aura that we can feel. If they are like a normal person then I don't trust them. Aura/energy is a sign of progress, it doesn't lie.

Aura / energy of someone else is a projection of your mind dividing that energy from your own. I definitely feel an energy with Leo’s work. Guru is a muddy term. People like Neem Karoli Baba definitely has powers, or maybe they were just stories to enlighten , but Leo has confirmed everything I had realized after the fact and he put it so elegantly and opened the doors of my integration so much I cannot but thank him. Maybe Neem Karoli lived in a high state of consciousness , but people like Leo are traveling to the farthest reaches past the the highest mountain peaks. Keep in mind Leo is just a made up concept in our heads. We will never know the actual Leo. There is no actual Leo but I assume from how intelligent the avatar is. He doesn’t lie about the places he’s been he under-exaggerates And holds back a lot if anything 

You are your own guru. Awaken first, then find a guru that can help you stay awake.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.