Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PukkaDanks

Meditation Nootropic

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

After watching leo's nootropic video I've built up a stack of sorts that I think really helps be improves the quality of my meditation (without caffiene)

I've seen nootropics advertised online for sleep, workouts etc. but none that I can find that specifically market to the niche of meditation.

Obviously there are a hell of a lot of nootropic stacks out there and probably something that would be v similar if not identical to my blend, but I feel with these things the marketing in 90% of the business.

What do you think? My thoughts are it would give lazy people who cba to build their own stack a slight boost in their mindfulness practicse. But maybe its a terrbiel idea.....

I don't think it's a terrible idea

But i'm not sure people who really meditate would want such a nootropic and people who don't meditate probably also not so much

So it would probably come down to marketing etc.

Or maybe a drink like "Zen meditation drink"

I use Mind Lab Pro, kinda pricey but works great. Very subtle, very potent, relaxing, you feel good on it the whole day, and it's not stimulating. In the evening you don't feel any fatigue on your mind, you can still bite books after an intense day no problem.

Mahadev

@PurpleTree Yeah good point, I was thinking it ccould be called 'gung-ho monk' and you could also sell to yoga enthusiasts, perhaps even direct to yoga studios etc

The following have worked well for me:

L-theanine

Lion's Mane

Microdoses (although I prefer low dose instead)

Ashwagandha 

L-tyrosine/creatine if you're feeling fatigued but don't wanna be stimulated

Other than that I find any form of cardio beforehand works great, especially if I shower straight after lol boy i feel cleansed.

You could also check out this nootropic blend that has a lot of the same ingredients:

https://cogneticsgroup.com/