MuriloPais

Family is my biggest emotional problem.

4 posts in this topic

You all had this problem too?

I'm living with my mom and brother and sometimes sucks. In my house, she work to do all and pay accounts, my brother Just play videogames all day long, the problem is that i'm doing all here, and nobody gives the fuck to me, they want all in their way, on their time, i cannot do my things because in their idea "I need to live to my Family, Always in first place, fuck others", but it's fuck. Sometimes my mother try to manipulate me saying that i need to work on her way, my bro is always sarcastic and never admit his shit. 

I feel better because i'm currently working, so i dont need to stay all time on house. But i'm thinking in travel to other city after graduate( final of next year). 

I woke up very well, but they just started the day trying to cheat on me, i feeled a little bit sad.

It's hard to tell what your problem is but perhaps a book on setting boundaries will help.

Family is a problem for everyone. Although my family were great I had many emotional challanges as well.

But u need to know one thing. At the end u must do what's good for u, not them. U should learn how to love them and still go your own way. The best solution is to move out and live independently ... it worked for me.