Michal__

LOA Changed eye color.

46 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, RedLine said:

so, did you get it?

I am writing the guide based on my experience xD.

7 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Why do you want to prove reality is imaginary?

Life mastery and insight to the nature of reality, which is literally what this forum is about.

Just now, Michal__ said:

Life mastery and insight to the nature of reality, which is literally what this forum is about.

Is it your experience that its imaginary right now?

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

6 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Is it your experience that its imaginary right now?

1 hour ago, RedLine said:

Phone bug

Not nearly often enough. Which will hopefully change as I progress with consciousnesses work.

Edited by Michal__

6 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Begging the question, why do you conform to a forum, and why do a forum want to prove reality as imaginary?

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

2 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

Begging the question, why do you conform to a forum, and why do a forum want to prove reality as imaginary?

How is that me confirming to the forum? I had these goals before discovering actualized.org.

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

Give me proof that this works, not some photoshopped eye or person wearing coloured lenses. 

You should ask for tools to prove it for yourself.

7 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

How is that me confirming to the forum? I had these goals before discovering actualized.org.

You were only conforming to the forum to the degree you thought the answer you gave prior were an actual answer. Were not meant any further.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

1 minute ago, Reciprocality said:

You were only conforming to the forum to the degree you thought the answer you gave prior were an actual answer. Were not meant any further.

Also, why do you care whether it is confirming to the forum, are you trying to build some sort of nonconformist identity?

1 minute ago, Michal__ said:

Also, why do you care whether it is confirming to the forum, are you trying to build some sort of nonconformist identity?

I would rather hope that the identity came as a result and not as the incentive itself. 

Just now, molosku said:

Why should anyone pursue this? 

Life mastery and insight to the nature of reality. It can be used on anything you want, not just eye color.

Everybody wants to change some aspect of their life, many people want insight into the nature of reality. This does both to a degree.

2 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

I would rather hope that the identity came as a result and not as the incentive itself. 

Yes. It should.

You should ask for tools to prove it for yourself.

I like my eye-color... I dont want it changed haha. If I didnt care I could try this. Im open to investigate. Im highly skeptical towards this though. It sounds like a new-age/incel fad. Ive been to Reiki sessions and had great result so Im not close-minded but this smells fishy to me. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I like my eye-color... I dont want it changed haha. If I didnt care I could try this. Im open to investigate. Im highly skeptical towards this though. It sounds like a new-age/incel fad. Ive been to Reiki sessions and had great result so Im not close-minded but this smells fishy to me. 

Pick a goal. I can tell you what tools would help you achieve it faster. Doesn't have to be anything about your body, could be finances, relationships, anything really.

Think of it as an experiment. Won't cost anything other than like half an hour a day, or even less.

Edited by Michal__

Yes. It should.

Great.

I wonder if you saw my point earlier, you were asked to where the desire for proving the imaginary theory comes from, and then you answered with appeal to the forums standards and an appeal to the understanding of the imaginary itself. 

An appeal do not by definition have any negative connotations, i meant it neither as such.

Circular argumentation and begging of questions is also utterly okay, and hardly escaped anyway, i were only qurious. : )

Edited by Reciprocality

Just now, Reciprocality said:

Great.

I wonder if you saw my point earlier, you were asked to where the desire for proving the imaginary theory comes from, and then you answered with appeal to the forums standards and an appeal to the understanding of the imaginary itself. 

An appeal do not by definition have any negative connotations, i meant it neither as such.

Yeah, I replied that way not to have to explain my motivations much further, since they are coincidentally aligned with the forum and there are pretty good videos explaining why one would want to do so on Leo's channel.

Understandable i will say.

8 hours ago, Michal__ said:

Pick a goal. I can tell you what tools would help you achieve it faster. Doesn't have to be anything about your body, could be finances, relationships, anything really.

Think of it as an experiment. Won't cost anything other than like half an hour a day, or even less.

Go on. Help me with finances.

59 minutes ago, TheSunKing said:

Go on. Help me with finances.

Ok, I messaged you. Good luck.

Edited by Michal__