Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bejapuskas

Unwanted feelings, intrusive thoughts

10 posts in this topic

WOW, poor people, feel deeply for them. 

Everyone should read this. 

Thank you for sharing. 

@fridjonk  This is actually already accepted knowledge between doctors who study this area at university, but the 'support' that's provided to them is kind of ridiculing them even more. I guess this would even be a potential life purpose material.

@bejapuskas Let's hope this field will evolve and bring them some less judgemental help. Can't imagine how helpless one must feel in their position. This takes another level of courage to come out and admit. 

Thanks for the interesting article, it was a great read.

Personally, I'm not convinced that Paedophilia is pathological. It pops up in various places and cultures from time to time and can even become normalised sometimes. Most ancient societies accomodated it in some form and it is still common in some Islamic countries in the form of child marriage, sometimes through temporary marriage certificates to legalise it under Sharia law.

It is believed that Neanderthals widely practiced it and genetic predisposition to it may be due to some sort of recessive Neanderthal gene. The article mentions that left-handedness is more common amongst paedophiles, it would be interesting to do a study if other Neanderthal traits (freckles, red hair, green eyes, seasonal affective disorder, predisposition to depression, homosexuality, etc..., a sloping forehead...) also correlated with a higher incidence of Paedophilic urges. 

@Dumuzzi  That would be interesting. But also keep in mind that normalising it this way basically always leads to violation of female rights to choose their husband. I am not a fan. Interesting insights though.

8 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

It is believed that Neanderthals widely practiced it and genetic predisposition to it may be due to some sort of recessive Neanderthal gene. The article mentions that left-handedness is more common amongst paedophiles, it would be interesting to do a study if other Neanderthal traits (freckles, red hair, green eyes, seasonal affective disorder, predisposition to depression, homosexuality, etc..., a sloping forehead...) also correlated with a higher incidence of Paedophilic urges. 

Gee I've always thought that left handed people are weird (I'm left handed myself). This confirms my beliefs.

@Member It has very deep esoteric roots too. 

Neanderthals were left-handed, nocturnal, sexually promiscuous, matriarchal and worshipped the moon, with a 13-month calendar.

Cro-Magnons on the other hand were right-handed, diurnal, monogamic, patriarchal and worshipped the sun with a 12-month calendar. 

A lot of the conflicts regarding the Left-Right paradigm, including in politics and spirituality, go back to the original Neanderthal vs Cro Magnon dichotomy. Homo Sapiens is a hybrid species (except for Sub-Saharan Africans), mostly Cro-Magnon, but with significant Neanderthal admixture, which allowed it to adapt to all climatic conditions on earth.

@Member Obviously not, I also have a high number of Neanderthal traits, it is actually much more common than you realise. Most of them survived because they facilitate adoption to cold climates.