Dumuzzi

Elder Souls

23 posts in this topic

You could try to find a meditation group or similar spiritual gathering in your city where you can meet like-minded people. It can be very magical and inspiring, we were totally spellbound by this meditation leader who I'm sure is an elder soul, her aura of love and purity and the energy she transmitted, there was even an atheist there who were amazed by the experience and could feel it.

5 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Why create a label, if you already know the depth of your being?

Everyone labels things and even though the Absolute/the Self may be the highest truth, it's important to engage with the creation and nothing wrong with having beliefs in my opinion. :)

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Seraphim

Why would you join a crazy sect?  What’s the motive, or incentive? 

Why would you tell someone that their beliefs are wrong? :)

1 hour ago, Martin123 said:

joking aside indigo children can have it really rough and keep feeling an existential sense of loneliness, so I feel you guys who wanna find some company in that space. The sad truth of it is that the only way out of the existential sense of loneliness is making your way through it, and surrendering into it, because even if all your spirit guides kept you company, they wouldn’t be able nor willing to rescue you out of that feeling because it is an initiation into a deeper surrender. 

After that deeper surrender, would the indigo person then stop believing they are an indigo person? I think it's possible to have beliefs that are not an emotional crutch.

Edited by Seraphim

@Seraphim you’re only asking that question form a space suggesting that the belief in indigo children is wrong. Star seeds, indigo children, crystal children, earth angels, old souls, are very much real and valid. It’s jus the sense of wanting to belong that dissolves because you find an inner sense of belonging, without needing to believe or stop believing anything, because belief is irrelevant. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.