Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thestarguitarist14

Being a fringe dweller

5 posts in this topic

What is a fringe dweller?  This is what urban dictionary has to say:

A Fringe Dweller is someone who lives life outside their head. Using their brain-pan merely as an observationaldevice and not as a judgement unit.

Doing so allows a Fringe Dweller to perceive life in many different ways... Making the emotions of "fear" much less intense and the emotions of "love" much more abundant.

Often it is said that Fringe Dwellers are higher spirits waiting for humanity to grow with them into something bigger.

Anyone else feel like this?  Especially in a world where stage orange is overly glorified and people just say that they are spiritual to look cool.  I started noticing this when I got serious into acting.  College was okay.  But when I took an acting class in the real world I realized that I do not like actors (Josh Brolin and some famous actors have said this as well) and did not relate to them at all.  Truth be told, most actors are plastic and narcissistic.  They only care about you to the extent of which you can do something for them,

I also noticed this at while working at a job.  I tried to party with them.  Just did not work.  Those people were even more into drugs than I was at the time and I found myself developing a drinking problem just trying to fit in.

Brene Brown’s work in shows us that you cannot fit in and belong at the same time.  That belonging in more of an inner game.  Once I went that way I felt a lot better.  I have embraced being a lone wolf.

Who else here feels this way?

"It Is No Measure of Health to be Well-Adjusted to a Profoundly Sick Society"

Basically if you want to live a good life you have to find your own way, can't follow the herd. Gotta stay true to yourself, and not settle just to fit in. Gotta play the long game in life, and the long game is the game you belief in yourself. Regardless what other people think. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

You guys are always resonating so much with me. 

I'm on board with the OP and agree with Vizual. 

I feel the same way. We don't have to bound by what society defines life should be like. 

I call it Authentic living. 

This thread is so........ Me 

1 hour ago, vizual said:

Who else here feels this way?

I do I do I do. 

But this appears more stage Green(than orange) to me. 

@Thestarguitarist14 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Thestarguitarist14

do you often feel like you come across stage orange people who appear very smug and cocky and try to lecture others and spew a lot of new agey spiritual word salad that hardly makes any sense but when you contradict them they appear very holy and smug, you know that 'know it all,' 'holier than thou' attitude?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.