Leo Nordin

Leave everything to persue love?

47 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, lmfao said:

Oh yeah this enlightenment stuff sounds amazing. No anxiety, achieve cosmic bliss 24/7.

Let's see what it's about....hmmm okay that was a little strange let me try again to see what's going on....Ah I'm confused, let me just reverse and re-evalua- HOLY SHIT I WANNA GO BACK. THE WORLD IS CROOKED, I DON'T MATTER, MY LIFE IS A LIE. 

Yeah and also holy shit i'm the eternal void.

The lies of bliss and heaven get you hooked and like a fish you get reeled in....

17 hours ago, Leo Nordin said:

@wavydude Testing it out then I need to do the full investment for the right experience. I don't want to wait for that long, I feel like now or soon is the time. The thing is I have 2 years more to apply for school for free and continue second year. So if I hop off now I have a year to do whatever I want (many students do this in Sweden). I was going to do the same thing actually a year ago taking a year off from school but never did it due to the fact that I was close to awakening but not quite there yet and I saved half a year of school because of that☺️

I have the money to do the van and supply myself for half a year. My family may help out once they won't get me back. I've talked to them about it since 1,5 year ago. 

Well in that case do your thing man and let us know how it went, it will definitely be good learning experience for you. Wish you good luck.

12 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

The lies of bliss and heaven get you hooked and like a fish you get reeled in....

... and like a fish out in the dry, you eventually come around and surrender, and the lies become you. xD

3 hours ago, wavydude said:

Well in that case do your thing man and let us know how it went, it will definitely be good learning experience for you. Wish you good luck.

I will come back to you personally to share how it went. No promises. A week ago I signed up to this forum and I won't be here anymore for a while or forever. 

We'll see cya✌️

If you have strong headwind towards it I think you should do it. It’s true what others are saying that everything is love, and it’s true you could go about realizing this through doing anything. However if this is what your soul is calling you to do I think that you will find a lot of valuable experiences from it that could catapult you out of your illusions (wether it works or not you’ll know) 

I will start a new thread to get advice on how I may be able to make money as a 17 year old without an education. 

Edited by Leo Nordin