Don Wei

Almost got raped... and i'm a guy

24 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Don Wei said:

but I won't carry one because I know I would not use it.

Stick them with the pointy end. It's better than nothing, and you likely wouldn't have to use it anyways as they would probably bugger off upon you drawing it. Most if not ALL predators like that are cowards, they want easy weak prey and run when encountering resistance.

If shit is going to hit the fan how far are you willing to go to defend yourself? Would you rather get raped and possibly beaten/killed? Or take your chances and make them bleed? It's up to you. If you are in dangerous parts like that it might be wise, or just be more careful about where you go.

20 hours ago, Don Wei said:

And would defeninitely not carry it open for everyone to see even though that's the only way a knife could be useful because then you can quickly draw it.

You should never open carry a knife. It's not like carrying a gun in Texas. You could wear it on a strap behind your back on your belt, easy access and hard to notice if you have a large shirt or jacket over it.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Next time trust your gut feelings.

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games

@Don Wei you are like my brother (age-wise). You're lucky to have an older brother. 

I would say, maintain a distance and presence. Don't be all respectful/normal to such looking guys.

I wanna tell you to not tell your parents, but you already have a brother. That's good. Tell your school about it if it affects your state. 

Or simply involve yourself more so that you'd feel normal. 

On 10/4/2020 at 9:57 PM, universe said:

It's important that you understand that you did nothing wrong. It could have happened to anybody, you, me, Buddha, God.

Why do you feel disgusted? Why do you think you messed up?

You did everything right.

He messed up as in not running the moment he saw those guys, feeling the sketchy vibes. Not turning back the first instance. 

But nevermind. You're safe now @Don Wei nothing bad happens to you. 

You should file a police report even if its today. ( What? A childeren shoes ? )

Edited by Ibgdrgnxxv

I think its really subtle, when you decide something is truly dangerous.