josh jones

"awakenings"

25 posts in this topic

Leo, you seem to be active on this forum basically all your waking hours mostly arguing with people and being a smartass. Is this what life looks like after "awakening"? Also I don't see how you possibly have time to meditate one hour per day as you claim to.

Ask yourself. Why do you feel like you need to come to this forum and make this point? What kind of result are you hoping to achieve and for what purpose? Its a bit sad, no? 

I hope you feel well and happy. 

Ha! Smartass could be, but I don't see leo spending in this forum more time than others users. This forum is an inspiration for many people, it's a great job

Focus on the videos.   Regarding metaphysics, epistemology, and spirituality, there is a plethora of brilliant material.  The material is more advanced than where science is currently at today.

Do the consciousness work.  Use the forum as a lounge.

Do the recommended practices in conjunction with the videos.  You will not be disappointed - that i assure you.

Now - be advised - there might not be a you left, afterwards....only a You..

Spirituality is serious business.    Be careful what you wish for.  But at the same time that's what you came here for.  To understand all of reality.  But to do that, you must become reality.  Stephen Hawkin won't get you there.  The Zen masters of old will.

Can you put a price tag on God?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

the point of this is to get a response from Leo, I think its a question worth asking, and I'm not looking for advice about my spiritual practice here.

7 minutes ago, josh jones said:

the point of this is to get a response from Leo, I think its a question worth asking, and I'm not looking for advice about my spiritual practice here.

Dude, no one can describe awakening to you.  That's the point.  After you wake up you will know what life is after awakening.  Right now you are asleep.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Dude, no one can describe awakening to you.  That's the point.  After you wake up you will know what life is after awakening.  Right now you are asleep.

that's not my question!

anyway that's beside the point. Any time I criticize Leo people assume its cause I'm not spiritual or don't get it. I actually do have a spiritual practice, a pretty rigorous one, which has nothing to do with Leo.

I've just been one here a little while, I've noticed how.he responds, what he tends to respond to, and how often he is on here, and i do not see an awakened person, let alone someone I'd want to listen to or aspire to be like. His awakenings do sound awful familiar though, almost as though I'd read them almost word for word in a dozen or so books about spirituality.

Just now, josh jones said:

anyway that's beside the point. Any time I criticize Leo people assume its cause I'm not spiritual or don't get it. I actually do have a spiritual practice, a pretty rigorous one, which has nothing to do with Leo.

I never said you didn't.  That's great.   After awakening one doesn't really "need" to meditate.  They are meditating 24/7 :)

I assume Leo has to spend time running his business, just like the rest of us.  So he spends time on it.    Who cares?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@josh jones don't aspire to be like him - seek Truth for yourself.  You are your own authority.  Be careful not to put too much weight in your gurus.  Or to categorize an "awakened being" as being a particular way.  All is relative.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Well it's different for everyone

The Universe may wanna express its smartass side trough some awakened beings, why not? xD

1 minute ago, Fran11 said:

Well it's different for everyone

The Universe may wanna express its smartass side trough some awakened beings, why not? xD

After you discover all of reality - what else is there to do? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, josh jones said:

Leo, you seem to be active on this forum basically all your waking hours mostly arguing with people and being a smartass.

This is projection at its finest.

2 hours ago, josh jones said:

Also I don't see how you possibly have time to meditate one hour per day as you claim to.

Loooool! 1 hour is 1/24 = 0.041666 = 4.2% of your day. You have plenty of time to meditate. You could take your own advice and get off the computer. Then you'll have a couple of hours to meditate everyday ;) 

29 minutes ago, josh jones said:

What practice do you do? :) 

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

This is projection at its finest.

How would one know how much time someone is online without being online at least as much? LOL

Edited by Fran11

1 minute ago, Fran11 said:

How would one know how much time someone is online without being online at least as much? LOL

PeskyBruisedGelada-max-1mb.gif

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I've only been on this forum a few days, and I made it a point to check how often he's on here cause I was curious. I'm totally bailing on this forum after this thread.

you guys respond to any criticism of leo with the same exact things. They are tired cliches. Just like his "awakenings". And you don't have to be on as often as the person, just glance at when they were last active and it tells you.

Just now, josh jones said:

you guys respond to any criticism of leo with the same exact things. They are tired cliches. Just like his "awakenings". And you don't have to be on as often as the person, just glance at when they were last active and it tells you.

I think you are still missing the point.  You seem to be a little too caught up in the idea of what you imagine Leo to be.  Or an awakened being to be.  Its like someone took a painting of your guru and shattered it across the floor.  I'm sorry to be the one to "enlighten" you - but all gurus are imagined by you.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I'm just seeing someone who doesn't seem remotely qualified to give advice and unfortunately impressionable people are listening.