Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Identity

I am willing to do it

7 posts in this topic

I am willing to do it. No matter the obstacles that I will have to face, I am willing to do it.

Looking back at the last years of self-actualizing, it hasn’t been easy, but I am willing to keep pushing forwards.

I can see what I am creating. I can sense that I am on the right path. Even though times will get dark and bright, I will keep moving forwards.

I can feel in my heart that I am laying the foundation for something beautiful. I see the glimpses of what my life will become.

Every now and again, I look at the sky and my soul is filled with beauty that brings tears in my eyes.

I know god is calling me and cheering me on, even though I am rarely connected to it as I go through my day.

I am proud of how far I have come. And although there are few people cheering me on to continue the journey, I am on my own team.

I know there is great potential in me and I will keep chipping away steadily to realize it.

I love you all, thank you for being on this journey. 

Realizeyourgrowth.com

The Universe is cheering you on :)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@JosephKnecht I am at times.

And then I quickly get back to distracting myself and denying what I saw.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

You use the word I, my, me quite a lot,  32 times I counted. meditate on why that is. 

@zazed Because in general, I am operating from the level of ego-development where I am a separate human-being on the hero's journey.

At times this construct can resolve to various degrees. But for now, there is the belief that I need myself to build up my life.

When in this state of mind there is a strong sense of personal identity, control and future.

After some self-reflection, this was the best story that came up.

Realizeyourgrowth.com