Lucas Kehr

Leo..

13 posts in this topic

Can we contemplate this together? If this is conspiracy, how so? I just want to discuss this. Not as a distraction, but to understand your full perspective on this. 

I'll leave it alone after a fair discussion. I think we both deserve that right?

Edited by Lucas Kehr

Ok. I read through almost all of the conspiracy info on that Wiki link and read the definition of conspiracy just in case I missed anything. But what I'm asking is what evidence do you have that denies the possibility of there being highly advanced energy systems?

I've listened to your talks on devilry and you mention how corrupt corporates are. Since a conspiracy is defined by Wiki as a secret agreement for unlawful or harmful purposes (selfishness), then corporate elites with tons of cash who aren't transparent (secret) is a conspiracy, which you propose quite often.

So then, isn't it possible that USAPS do exist, especially since many air force and government officials working in such programs came out and disclosed them with evidence? And going even further, isn't it possible that "conspiracies", from reptiles and matrix ideologies (which have no solid documented, factual evidence) to Dr. Greer (plenty of evidence), are really many groups of people questioning the devilry we face in stage orange? Some jump to conclusions, others really dive deep. 

What are your thoughts on Greer then, if of course you've studied his work. 

And can you explain why this is a waste of time, trying to understand such possibilities?

Edited by Lucas Kehr

the burden of proof is on you to prove your conspiratorial thinking, not on the opposite to prove a negative which is unproductive and often times a trap.

Edited by Lyubov

@Lucas Kehr I tend to believe these technologies exist but I don’t now if they are being suppressed by government. Kind of like how electricity always existed but we didn’t know to harness it. Tesla was a genius and his death was shady as fuck but I just think we should focus on improving our energy systems right now and maybe this stuff will reveal itself to us when we are ready and conscious enough if it’s possible which I believe it is.

@Lyubov I appreciate your perspective, but I don't see this as conspiracy. As I said above, anyone or any group that is "secret" with devilry at its core is defined as a conspiracy. So corporates with secret intentions, politicians with the same, are also conspiracies.

But, if we can see past that word and look for evidence: "Oh, the profit margins of this company is 10,000%, which means they lie about their products and exploit their customers. I'll need a document or those numbers to prove it." Leo- I'm sure you can find some solid evidence/ resources. 

The same goes with zero point or magnetogravitic energy systems: "Oh, people have done experiments on free energy and transportation, such as Vortex Based Math and water powered cars, I'll need the documents to prove the reality of such technology." And here's one on exactly how a water powered car works:https://www.dropbox.com/s/o1420sb8vxn6ine/Stan_Meyer_Full_Data.pdf?dl=0

I'm right back where I was an hour ago because I'm being demonized and silenced as a lune. Nope, just trying to share my perspective (open to arguement or falsification) and the evidence of New Energy so that Leo may realize the possibility that there's more tech than solar power. Solar's good though.. just not infinite or as radical as what I'm proposing.

Screenshot_20200924-232714_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Lucas Kehr

@Lucas Kehr well I don’t think it’s a conspiracy personally because I certainly think government technology is always significantly ahead of the public, but it certainly isn’t a source up the standards of what this forum wants and that just is what is it. Not saying you’re wrong or crazy, but just saying maybe you’ll be vindicated in a couple years maybe not. Best thing you could do is help to propagate this née technology and research the physics behind it and study Tesla’s work. No need to get defensive about it if someone doesn’t agree with you. Prove them wrong by discovering the truth and if it’s bullshit then you gotta admit it. If it’s true then you’ll know that you were ahead of your time

@Gidiot Thanks for your perspective man. I did react and get defensive, and I could have controlled that. 

As soon as I originally posted the full list of links and resources, Leo immediately blocks the post and says "it's a distraction and conspiracy." 

The guy that teaches open mindedness and questioning closed me off in a heartbeat because he made an assumption of me and the validity of the post. I'm thankful for you Leo, but come on that was low. 

Lastly, my intention was to get an honest discussion from it. If I am deemed a bullshiter, that's fine, but you have to convince me with a good argument.

Edited by Lucas Kehr

I have seen no credible evidence that alien technology exits.

Perhaps it does, but we are not going to go on a wild goose chase here based on some fringe possibility.

If you have pics of alien technology, post 'em. Otherwise this is a waste of time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Lucas Kehr sure man. Just don’t let it be too big of a part of your life and part of being passionate about the scientific is always accounting for your own folly or your sources or the technology itself. Alien technology could exist on earth in secret but there no use convincing people on an Internet forum haha. I think that could be a healthy life purpose if you were more into discovery and innovation of new  technology and not trying to prove a point. Just trying to help humanity like wilhelm reich. I think wilhelm reich and Tesla were smeared in bad faith because the government didn’t like what they were uncovering, but I have no evidence of shady dealing just seems pretty plausible based on the information.

also the thing about Tesla and wilhelm reich is that they did the work and then let it speak for them, where as the reason why Greer isn’t more popular is because people want results and all most of them have is a narrative same crap happened with Russia collusion sometimes people don’t care about what actually exists if you can’t show them in plain writing. Is this unfair? Yea maybe but can you blame them, not really. conscious people will always have to deal with being discredited and called crazy it’s par from the course and I’m starting to realize that. 

just keep pursuing advancement and you’ll be great no need to worry about who believes you or not or trying to prove a point. 

and you’re welcome

Edited by Gidiot

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I have seen no credible evidence that alien technology exits.

Perhaps it does, but we are not going to go on a wild goose chase here based on some fringe possibility.

If you have pics of alien technology, post 'em. Otherwise this is a waste of time.

I wouldn't even consider this alien. The Zero Point Energy Field has been studied and used since the 1920s by folks like Tesla and Casimir.

And though I can provide pics and videos of small scale free energy experiments, such as Rodin's VBM coil that causes a metal ball to spin forever, I can't find much else other than documentation proving the study and application of such systems. Firstly, this is because you need an abundance of support and resources for such research. Secondly, if its suppressed it'll be bought out, erased, or confiscated before it can be released to the public unless it's put out very quickly and openly on all platforms. 

It's like looking for a needle in a corrupt haystack. 

Screenshot_20200925-010640_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200925-005857_Chrome.jpg

Here's a very small scale example of electromagnetic gravitics: https://youtu.be/XB2Le9Qj_yc

If funded, supported, and developed this can power homes and vehicles for free. Tesla actually had a car with an antenna that endlessly charged two batteries and mentioned it to JP Morgan who refused to support it "if it doesn't have a meter, we don't want it."

That was about a hundred years ago...

Edited by Lucas Kehr

@Lucas Kehr Look, dude. Go fucking build one if you are so knowledgeable.

This is just mental masturbation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.