Tim R

Shadows of the 4th dimension

10 posts in this topic

I was trying to understand the 4th dimension (as a spatial dimension, not as time). Could it be, that change in the 3D world is just the shadow of the 4th dimension cast onto/into our world? 

Watch these 2 videos to understand how I came to my idea of change being the shadow/projection/cross-section of the 4th dimension.

Could it be, that all 2D-objects are nothing but  cross-sections of 3D? Equally, all 2D change would be nothing but "lateral" movement in 3D? 

The boundary between 2D and 3D doesn't actually exist, 2D-inhabitants are simply not aware of it. So in a very fundamental sense, all 2D appearances are actually 3D appearances (they're just appearing to be 2D). 

So could it be, that all our 3D appearances and processes are the same typ of cross-sections (although I'd actually have to say "tesseract-shadow") of 4D? Only they appear to us to be 3D?

What about the contents of an N,N-DMT flash? I personally haven't done it yet, but I often hear things that sound rather... hinting at 4D.

Any experiences/references? 

@Tim R

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Tim R he shows a shadow of a hypercube (tesseract) 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Omg I've just discovered something pretty cool: 

If you recontextualize a tesseract, you literally get an impossible 3D object.

Tesseract: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tesseract#/media/File:Schlegel_wireframe_8-cell.png

Try to recontextualize the tesseract, so you get something like this:

Impossible cube: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Impossible_cube_illusion_angle.svg

It's exactly how you would do it with a Necker cube (https://www.cut-the-knot.org/Curriculum/Geometry/Necker.shtml). The only difference is that you end up with an impossible 3D object, which is pretty cool... Didn't Terence McKenna say something about seeing impossible objects in the DMT flash?

I know I'm kinda throwing around a lot of ideas where I suspect a possible connection, so don't take it too seriously...:D

From my perspective, the 4th dimension isn't a spacial dimension, it is a dimension of the mind. That's why I like to think it is a spiritual realm where only an enlightened mind belongs to because a normal human cannot access it from a 3D perspective. From humans to transcend it, there has to be a switch where you perceive reality as you/there is no separation between you and the manifested reality.

2 hours ago, Member said:

From my perspective, the 4th dimension isn't a spacial dimension, it is a dimension of the mind. That's why I like to think it is a spiritual realm where only an enlightened mind belongs to because a normal human cannot access it from a 3D perspective. From humans to transcend it, there has to be a switch where you perceive reality as you/there is no separation between you and the manifested reality.

@Member The mind is not enlightened... 

20 hours ago, Member said:

@Tim R Call it the Mind then. There is a difference between the mind and the Mind.

@Member Actually, no, but I get what you mean. 

On 24.9.2020 at 9:33 PM, Member said:

Why do you think that way? Is this inspired by a DMT experience or something else?

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

Why do you think that way? Is this inspired by a DMT experience or something else?

I just follow my intuition and logic based on the things I've read and experienced (not related to any DMT experiences). This is a bit difficult to explain but from my pov, the notion of time is merely a mental construction and cannot exist independent of human consciousness. We know that Einstein merged space and time into an entity he called space-time. Space and time are unified into a four-dimensional reality that is no longer separated into three spatial dimensions and one time dimension, as we commonly think about them... and not only are space and time unified, but space-time itself is relative. So where do you think these extra spatial dimensions would "hide" if space-time is dependent of the mind of the observer? Do you think that there are some aliens 'out there' experiencing this extra spacial dimension and wave hands at you while you're clueless of their own existence?

Perceiving higher realities or dimensions is not possible for the mind because it feels like you're trapped inside a block universe or 3D reality which is true only from the human perspective. It just takes a step out of this reality box in order to see the inside of the 3D box. Contemplate on the tesseract figure to get what I mean. I would also recommend you to read something about the block universe theory - see if this discussion here will help you to get a better picture: https://www.quantamagazine.org/a-debate-over-the-physics-of-time-20160719/