Someone here

Help me see the body as my friend!

45 posts in this topic

@Someone here   After reading more of the thread another good question to maybe start with at this point is, why do you see the problems you do with your body?  Like why are the things you find bothersome, bothersome, why do you relate in a burdensome way when others apparently don't (dont get me wrong, your not alone, others relate the same way so to say)?  Why continue if you feel like you have control?

If you come to the answer, I don't feel like I have control?  Well then what more is there to say?

But again if you do feel like you have control either look into the truth of what that means and ultimately find out if you do or not, or maybe "now"  just make a choice to stop complaining about what you do since it bothers you so much....

@Someone here

This comes to mind. 

Read slow in feeling, let your intuition listen. 

I think he articulates ‘the difference’ perfectly, as well, that we must ‘go there’.  

Godspeed. 

A creed is a set of beliefs, principles, or opinions that strongly influence the way people live or work.

[formal] Such as...their devotion to their creed of self-help.

Always up to us.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Mu_ said:

After reading more of the thread another good question to maybe start with at this point is, why do you see the problems you do with your body?  Like why are the things you find bothersome, bothersome, why do you relate in a burdensome way when others apparently don't (dont get me wrong, your not alone, others relate the same way so to say)?  Why continue if you feel like you have control?

I don't know why I relate that way. 

Yes I'm not in control.  I have absolutely zero control over everything.  I'm totally conscious of it. 

3 hours ago, Mu_ said:

If you come to the answer, I don't feel like I have control?  Well then what more is there to say?

You tell me?

3 hours ago, Mu_ said:

But again if you do feel like you have control either look into the truth of what that means and ultimately find out if you do or not, or maybe "now"  just make a choice to stop complaining about what you do since it bothers you so much....

I don't control my thoughts or actions or attitudes. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 hours ago, Mu_ said:

What" is this process/movement/arising/magical happening that states or is experienced as "I'm my soul and wants to be in bliss freedom" and "doesn't want to have body and all the negative feelings/thoughts/process about it".

I'm experiencing it as a desire. 

4 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Is the body, the feelings, the thoughts, the soul, and that which is aware of the "two", separate? 

no

4 hours ago, Mu_ said:

experience

. But it appears that way. 

4 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Do they arise in experience simultaneously? 

Not necessarily. 

4 hours ago, Mu_ said:

What do "they all" apparently arise within? 

Within awareness. 

4 hours ago, Mu_ said:

What makes something at a objective level "a body"? 

Itself. A body is a body. A bird is a bird.yada Yada.. 

4 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Next question, what makes it "my body? 

Because Wherever I go. It's here with me. Unlike anything else 

4 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Who or what is the "my" in which a body supposedly belongs to? 

Awareness.  Or nothingness. Or the ego (which doesn't exist). Or I don't know. 

4 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Is there a possession of "this"?  Or a being as such.... or neither or it just can't be said

It can't be said. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Thinking never resolves thinking, and more somethings do not resolve somethings. Only meditation will do for thinking, only nothing will do for everything. Only the Truth will do. ?

This is true. Although it leaves everything as it is. 

-Osho