Sick Boy

The Great Pick-up Thread

14 posts in this topic

Hello. I want to make a general thread about picking up girls. Sharing experiences, videos, product recommendations...

First, a must-see warning from Leo himself about the Pick-up Community:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q56Qkejx_FM

The previous video is important to apply a correct filter to all the material you can get out there. I also would like to warn you about the massive neurosis the pick-up material can create on you. A lot of coaches use negative motivation or bad advice, which make you have some success in the beggining but can make you feel like shit in the long run. They don't do this on purpose, so don't be mad at them.

Also, TRUST YOURSELF over everyone. Be careful with the inner game mindsets the pick-up coaches give to you, because ONLY YOU can only be the master of your own psychology. Be willing to hear anyone, but feel free to accept or discard their advice.

And remember, if you lack of anything in your life, having girls is only a temporary patch. It will not fill your inner void.

Enough said, if you have any problems dating women, this can be an area of your life that can be MASSIVELY improved. There are A LOT of videos/blogs/products/forums centered in meeting women in nightclubs, online or even in the street at daytime. In my opinion, Real Social Dynamics are the cutting-edge worldwide pick-up coaches. Guys of RSD have HUNDREDS of videos about picking up girls for free in their YouTube channels. Here is a newbie guide from Tyler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqo86IvOJ0

If you are serious about this, I would recommend getting one of their products since you need a blueprint on how to do a complete pickup, not only few glimpses here and there which can be hard to use if you don't have a general frame. I am going to recommend two of the products of these guys.

TenGame by Julien Blanc is a pretty recent product. It boils down picking-up girls to ten rules. I like it because it empathizes on being you and offering you as a experience to the girl, which is healthier mindset than most of the inner game shit you can find.

Daygame by Todd Valentine is a step-by-step product to picking up girls in the street. Picking up girls in the daytime could be viewed as fucking weird but this way you can avoid nightclubs where getting intoxicated is the norm and you don't have to break you normal sleep schedule (in some countries clubs close at 6 am which is totally silly).

You can also search for local communities of pick-up guys in your city. These communities are usually called "lairs" (somewhat similar to "liars" lol). It's nice to go out with people that are not going to make fun of you each time you get rejected, which can happen if you go with your usual friends. And trust me, you are going to be rejected a lot.

If you feel hurted easily, that's an ego problem. Work on your meditation daily, which you should be doing anyways. Hell, you should be doing meditation over pick-up.

Feel free to ask anything.

I would never recommend anyone to go to RSD when starting. That will just set you up for a negative way of thoughts early on.

Read "Models" - Mark Manson, "3% Man" - Corey Wayne and this should set you up decently without getting any weird shit in your brain, to begin with.

And before going into any PUA forum I also recommend reading "David Eschenlohrs" books. He was a former PUA/Self Development follower and then he had some realizations he decided to write about. Which caused him to leave everything of that behind.

@reez Corey Wayne! I like the videos of that guy. I love how friendly he looks but if you listen to him you will also notice he's very confident. But he swears a lot haha

Thanks for the recommendations.

The natural by RSD MAX is really good! I think he is the only guy who goes into the minutiae of pickup that no other instructors have gone. 

@Sick Boy No seriously Corey Wayne is really shitty : he got one free video where he is BEGGING like BUGLAR for money during like 5 minutes before giving his advice. One of the worst video's I've seen on the internet !

Nonetheless :

I've done a FAQ Thread for pick-up already :

And a Ultimate break-up guide :

@Lynnel You can't judge someone from just one video :) And just because he's begging for money, doesn't mean he doesn't have knowledge that you can have a use for in your interactions with women.

Read his book and then you can give some critique which is not about him "begging for money" on his videos ;)

@reez It's the same as saying you can't judge someone for one instance of rape or murder. Okay not really :P

But It does tell a lot about the person's attitude. Either way I'm not gonna read a book I'm not interested in just to critique it, but since you like I'd gladly read any field reports where you use his concepts if you have written any ? . If I find those interesting at a conceptual + result level I will then read the book !

@Lynnel Well, Corey doesn't have concepts like PUA coaches. He is a dating coach and not PUA coach for a reason :)

What caused them to commit that murder? Did someone threaten them? Did someone abuse them? Did someone kill their children? 

A video (in my opinion) still doesn't say a lot of things about a person. I am not telling you to read the book to criticize it, I am telling you to read it because it may not be the same as his videos. And it's definitely not a book on picking up chicks, rather on understanding them and becoming attractive to them.

@reez

1 hour ago, reez said:

@Lynnel Well, Corey doesn't have concepts like PUA coaches. He is a dating coach and not PUA coach for a reason :)

No matter HOW you call it, the goal is the same : Becoming more attractive to girls ! Dating instead of PUA only makes it sound different but the core is the same.

1 hour ago, reez said:

@Lynnel  And it's definitely not a book on picking up chicks, rather on understanding them and becoming attractive to them.

That's litteraly what pick-up is ! We're not in the Medieval Times  anymore x) No one uses creepy lines or copy pasted techniques anymore!

Anyway I'll be waiting for you or anyone else to post his/ (her ? ) results after reading it :)

Haha some canned lines here and there can be OK, as long you are having fun with them. Here are some of the Medieval Times Lynnel was referring to:

-What's a princess like you doing in a dungeon like this?
-What a fine set of chalices you have.
-I have the key to your chastity belt and you have the key to my heart.
-It seems as if my dragon has finally found a nice cave to rest in. 
-Come up and see my scrolls

2 hours ago, Sick Boy said:

I'm dying xD I'm totaly buying scrolls just to use this when I get single !

3 hours ago, Sick Boy said:

Haha some canned lines here and there can be OK, as long you are having fun with them. Here are some of the Medieval Times Lynnel was referring to:

-What's a princess like you doing in a dungeon like this?
-What a fine set of chalices you have.
-I have the key to your chastity belt and you have the key to my heart.
-It seems as if my dragon has finally found a nice cave to rest in. 

- "Ohh fair maiden... thou hast me feeling feverish. Didst thou bestow upon me, the plague?" (Both keel over and actually die from the plague)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

I want to post an example of bad advice that causes neurosis. I like Jeffy, he is very charismatic, but he don't know how much he is pressuring his followers with this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0iOtTy5Wxw

In this video talks about guys who defend girls from pick up artists.

He says it's not their fault, they don't have responsability for their actions because they where conditioned that way by their company, society, they are in love with the girls, etc... They same way poor people are not responsible for their poverty.

Jeffy says that it's your fault for not having the skills to not be affected by their intervention. So you have to blame yourself. Step up man.

Really? It's your fault to be introverted? It's your fault to not to be an elite pick up artist? You have the same right to get nervious and fuck the pick-up, as the "white knight" have to be the right to bother you.

Do your best, ignore the white knight, keep focused on the pick-up and whathever result comes, it's not your fault. Or ever your acomplishment. It just is.