kapi88

Learn This, and Your Life Will Change Forever

25 posts in this topic

I get what you're saying, but during the time of a believed individual existence, suffering will happen, and it won't be anyones fault, or truly caused by anyone.  For the individuals(which are in a way real while they are happening, the suffering is an experience that will happen) it will be arbritrary and meaningless, for the totality it will be it's movement or evolution.  That is why it is so hard to be an individual.  My hope is existence learns there are these experiences of suffering and this is healed.

Edited by Mulky

Actually I am thankful about many things.  I think God put me in hell to teach me something. 

It is to trust His Plan. 

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think it is correct, but the reality is that making a profound change in the base is extremely difficult, it requires maximum attention, will, intelligence and courage. That's why self-help books usually only serve as relief for as long as people read them, and they don't make any difference in the long run. Regarding saying that this is silly because there is no mind and there is no body ... well, this is fine for those who have reached the level of enlightenment where they can watch with indifference how worms eat their leprous legs, since they do not there are legs. for the rest it is nice to improve in life ... even if there is no life

Agreed 100%

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

13 hours ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

I didn't plant it. Others do. 

It.  is referring to both the good and the bad. 

Edited by Ibgdrgnxxv

Amazingly said

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho