Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hikmatshiraliyev

Leo, do you think that some of your old videos are not mature enough?

3 posts in this topic

Don't get me wrong, i really like these old-school, self improvement videos. They changed me a lot. 

But when i watch your videos, after a while comes a feeling that, when Leo says something, it is truth. I take some information for granted, because Leo has it said. And i think i am not alone. Especially low developed persons are doing this when they try to develop themselves. 

When the information is right, it is most of the time harmless. But in some cases it is the opposite. If you say "stop going to work, and start your own business right now", some people will stop enjoying their job. Or another example. You talk about spiritualism and enlightenment a lot. That's why i stopped 2 years ago reading Quran. When Leo says the truth is not Islam, it is absolutely correct.

You have this power here. Do you think that your thoughts have changed in some topics? If you record these videos again, would you change something?

Of course

Every one of my videos would change if I was doing them again.

Every topic is so deep and complex that it can never be fully properly communicated. My understanding of every topic deepens every day.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leos says dont believe in anything I say in his videos. If he says that, it must be the truth.