Someone here

I'm waking up!

97 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

A classical one.

See the trick is what is "consciousness"?  If you define consciousness as sight sound touch smell etc.. That's definitely will be absent. Just like in deep sleep.   But the problem is we identify ourselves with these temporary appearances when we are actually  the ever-present emptiness that contains everything inside of it. 

So you wake up in the morning.. Sight sound touch smell.. A body and a world appear.. They  appear inside of what ???   Inside of awareness.. For if there wasn't An awareness that is prior to these appearances.. Where else can they appear "within"???   .. Ok so in deep sleep there isnt even awareness.. That's right.. Deep sleep is the sate of nothingness.. That's your real nature.. That's who you really are.. That's the only thing that doesn't come and go.. Ever-present.. Therefore the most real state of being is the state of nothing.. The most fundamental state of being is the state of nothing .... And" within" this nothing appears awareness.. And within this awareness appears all sorts of dreams... The waking dream and the sleeping dreams. Are just temporary appearances within the ever - present nothingness. 

Very helpful. 

you speak the truth

but still you are not waking up

you are always awake.  If you dont take yourself to be the appearances, but that space you are so masterfully referring to, then you are not waking up. 

On second read, you are saying something wrong imo.. The state of nothingness is the same as the state of empty awareness. It's not awareness happening in nothingness. There is no such thing beyond awareness. 

In deep sleep this is what it's like to be empty awareness, without objects. It's not the experience of nothingness without awareness. If you were not aware, how do you know you were in deep sleep? 

Bro stop doing this here, you aint waking up nobody ever wakes up. If truth is found you will know you're not waking up. The Truth is impersonal. Stop grasping

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

41 minutes ago, Dodo said:

On second read, you are saying something wrong imo.. The state of nothingness is the same as the state of empty awareness. It's not awareness happening in nothingness. There is no such thing beyond awareness

In deep sleep this is what it's like to be empty awareness, without objects. It's not the experience of nothingness without awareness. If you were not aware, how do you know you were in deep sleep? 

You are saying the same thing.  Pointing to the same "meaning".  It's just a technical difference in how you frame it and what meanings you imagine to the word "awareness". Ultimately there isn't a nothingness and a awareness and a appearance.. A dream and a sleep.. A world and duality and a you and a "aware of X"... These are all one" thing ".. There is just nothing. And not even. 

But because the mind can't sit still.. it imagines all sorts of non-existent things to constantly construct" reality". Because there is no Reality except to nothing.  And not even to "that ". Because your mind will also again imagine "nothing" as a something. When it's nothing lol.  

See we could go like this forever.. The mind has to stop.. A radical shift. MUST happen to grasp what is being "pointed at" here.. Not the pointer itself. For the map is not the territory. 

41 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Bro stop doing this here, you aint waking up nobody ever wakes up. If truth is found you will know you're not waking up. The Truth is impersonal. Stop grasping

Well if you truly understand what you're saying here.. You will see you are doing exactly that. :P

All pointers are just pointers.   the moon is not  the finger. What I described as how nothing is the truth.. Is not the actuality of it.  In the realm of words and language.. You can only point.. You can only go so far.

Silence is the highest teaching. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You are saying the same thing.  Pointing to the same "meaning".  It's just a technical difference in how you frame it and what meanings you imagine to the word "awareness". Ultimately there isn't a nothingness and a awareness and a appearance.. A dream and a sleep.. A world and duality and a you and a "aware of X"... These are all one" thing ".. There is just nothing. And not even. 

But because the mind can't sit still.. it imagines all sorts of non-existent things to constantly construct" reality". Because there is no Reality except to nothing.  And not even to "that ". Because your mind will also again imagine "nothing" as a something. When it's nothing lol.  

See we could go like this forever.. The mind has to stop.. A radical shift. MUST happen to grasp what is being "pointed at" here.. Not the pointer itself. For the map is not the territory. 

Well if you truly understand what you're saying here.. You will see you are doing exactly that. :P

All pointers are just pointers.   the moon is not  the finger. What I described as how nothing is the truth.. Is not the actuality of it.  In the realm of words and language.. You can only point.. You can only go so far.

Silence is the highest teaching. 

yeah. What if I told you your mind has not stopped, it is still operating fully and is now creating a persona around how awakened it is. Ego on steroids .

Trully awakened means you know you are the Absolute, now is that body that appears to be typing on a PC claiming to be that Ultimate eternal one? Be honest.... Be HONEST with yourself, not with me. Is the human claiming to be the Eternal Self beyond form??? If not, then who is the "awakened" one -  the eternal self or the human self? 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

21 minutes ago, Dodo said:

yeah. What if I told you your mind has not stopped, it is still operating fully and is now creating a persona around how awakened it is. Ego on steroids .

You don't get it yet. There is no mind and no ego. The mind can't stop because it doesn't exist. There is no mind to stop. Except that's how your mind imagines it! And that's how the perpetual illusion continues.  See if you could just realize what Im saying you will just sit there with your mouth wide open for a good half an hour.. But since your whole life hinges upon you not discovering "this ".. You will just open a new line. 

Be sure.. As long as we are at the level of talking.. We are talking nonsense . It's all bullshit basically. So let's keep going. 

21 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Trully awakened means you know you are the Absolute, now is that body that appears to be typing on a PC claiming to be that Ultimate eternal one? Be honest.... Be HONEST with yourself, not with me. Is the human claiming to be the Eternal Self beyond form??? If not, then who is the "awakened" one -  the eternal self or the human self? 

There isn't a human. That's just a thought. Boom gone it's not here anymore.. So where is the "human"? If you look closely there isn't any humans here.. And there's isn't a you looking.. And there isn't a looking. And there isn't anything. 

The "eternal self" is not the ETERNAL SELF

.  A word that is being used to describe something is not that something.. The "eternal self" is nothing. 

Tell me how can we speak about nothing when there isn't a we and a talk because there is nothing but nothing? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You don't get it yet. There is no mind and no ego. The mind can't stop because it doesn't exist. There is no mind to stop. Except that's how your mind imagines it! And that's how the perpetual illusion continues.  See if you could just realize what Im saying you will just sit there with your mouth wide open for a good half an hour.. But since your whole life hinges upon you not discovering "this ".. You will just open a new line. 

Be sure.. As long as we are at the level of talking.. We are talking nonsense . It's all bullshit basically. So let's keep going. 

There isn't a human. That's just a thought. Boom gone it's not here anymore.. So where is the "human"? If you look closely there isn't any humans here.. And there's isn't a you looking.. And there isn't a looking. And there isn't anything. 

The "eternal self" is not the ETERNAL SELF

.  A word that is being used to describe something is not that something.. The "eternal self" is nothing. 

Tell me how can we speak about nothing when there isn't a we and a talk because there is nothing but nothing? 

Bro :P we should be on our knees right now praying to the Eternal Self. Not being arrogant and trying to claim the Ultimate truth for our own personal truth and tell people that we are awakening.

Nope! As you say the mind doesnt exist but it is imagining. Well which one is it. It appears that you are a bit confused and thats ok! Because you are the small mind also, that appears inside God. Accept you are not the Absolute as a form identity. Now let's stop saying lies about being awakened and stuff! 

Awakeness is awake. I am awake. But not as anyone. Not as Dodo. You are not awake as the person typing. The person typing should lower his arrogance and start praying to the Self. We borrow our existence from the great Nameless. Trust me, you want to be a human. Otherwise you wouldn't be imagining it. 

When I find out I'm dreaming at night, I am interested in the dream, I don't want to remove it, just because its not real. And thats sort of what you are trying to say but I can feel that you are just well versed in these things and that you're still deluding yourself a little bit. ;) Not to sound like I am higher and holier. I am not, we are one reality, we are one illusion. 

But let's be real, we are the illusion. :):) The reality is God and that cannot be claimed as a personal Self, because the personal Self is in it also. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

20 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Bro  we should be on our knees right now praying to the Eternal Self. 

You're it. 

There is no such thing as "should" in reality. Whatever is.. Is what it "should" be. 

Not being arrogant and trying to claim the Ultimate truth for our own personal truth and tell people that we are awakening.

There is no person or people.  Again this whole agenda that you are imagining is something you are imagining right now that doesn't exist.  I'm pointing you to this dynamic over and over again.. And not in a million years are you going to get it and stop doing this.  

Nope! As you say the mind doesnt exist but it is imagining. Well which one is it.

There is no mind and no one imagining anything. Except that's what you imagine right now 1. Which is not really happening right now 2. But you imagine it again to construct reality again 3. Oh but it is vanishing again4. So you have to imagine it again5...... 

Dig that? 

Awakeness is awake. I am awake. But not as anyone. Not as Dodo. You are not awake as the person typing. 

There isn't a person typing right now. And there isn't something floating around in the aether somewhere separate from this present moment called "awakeness". 

This is precisely it. 

and that you're still deluding yourself a little bit. 

So there is a me and a myself? 

But let's be real, we are the illusion. 

Haha..

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

47 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You're it. 

There is no such thing as "should" in reality. Whatever is.. Is what it "should" be. 

There is no person or people.  Again this whole agenda that you are imagining is something you are imagining right now that doesn't exist.  I'm pointing you to this dynamic over and over again.. And not in a million years are you going to get it and stop doing this.  

There is no mind and no one imagining anything. Except that's what you imagine right now 1. Which is not really happening right now 2. But you imagine it again to construct reality again 3. Oh but it is vanishing again4. So you have to imagine it again5...... 

Dig that? 

There isn't a person typing right now. And there isn't something floating around in the aether somewhere separate from this present moment called "awakeness". 

This is precisely it. 

So there is a me and a myself? 

Haha..

Don't be allergic to words like Should.

Also you are saying Im imagining this and at the same time telling me there is no mind here to be imagining. Bro you are confused. Let that go and ommmm. Read some Bhagavad Gita, do some Brahmacharya. We need more wisdom. I've had the cocky attitude you present. It's easy when we get identified with the Noself to speak as Noself. 

But we must remember that we are speaking as a dream character not as the Noself beyond the dream who is imagining all this.

The difference between you right now that I'm speaking with and the real you (God) is the same vast difference as the dream character at night and you ( God) 

But when i am talking to the character there on the other side of the monitor I am not talking to the one dreaming this, it's a character talking to a character. You are not God as the character so let it go. 

Be human and marinate in the Noself but stop claiming awakening. It's getting ridiculous! The ego is very sneaky. 

Now you tell me that im imagining the ego, that there is no ego to be tricky,  but the me that is imagining is either the Ego (so you're wrong that it doesn't exist) or its God imagining (so if its God why are you against God's will?) 

Yes I am saying there are two yous. One is formless but real, the other is with form and illusory. These two selves dance in harmonY. Both are complementing each other perfectly. Perfect nonduality with no confusion. 

Don't throw your inner child with the bathwater.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo you just didn't understand anything I'm talking about imo.    

You still under the impression that my attitude is to prove what you are saying is wrong and what I'm saying is right.I'm pointing to something meta...That encompasses what you say.. Acknowledges it.. And ultimately transcends it.

You are still stuck at "this is how it is and that  is not how it is..". I'm telling you it is however you imagine it is. 

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Dodo you just didn't understand anything I'm talking about imo.    

You still under the impression that my attitude is to prove what you are saying is wrong and what I'm saying is right.I'm pointing to something meta...That encompasses what you say.. Acknowledges it.. And ultimately transcends it.

You are still stuck at "this is how it is and that  is not how it is..". I'm telling you it is however you imagine it is. 

Yeah but if you apply that what you're saying then why are you even saying it. 

You are implying you are correct by saying it ? why don't you transcend your own opinion.

It's not how i imagine it is- it is as it is. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

8 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Yeah but if you apply that what you're saying then why are you even saying it. 

It's the flow of the conversation. 

You are implying you are correct by saying it ? why don't you transcend your own opinion

You must perceive it that way. We are having a conversation. Your mind has to perceive what I'm saying as either correct or false.. It can't see it as correct and false and neither.. You must cling to your perspective. I'm telling you all perspectives are false because they are imaginary and in that way they are correct for you as you imagine them. 

It's not how i imagine it is- it is as it is.

Same thing. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

54 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It's the flow of the conversation. 

You must perceive it that way. We are having a conversation. Your mind has to perceive what I'm saying as either correct or false.. It can't see it as correct and false and neither.. You must cling to your perspective. I'm telling you all perspectives are false because they are imaginary and in that way they are correct for you as you imagine them. 

Same thing. 

Well what if I told you Im not clinging to a perspective.

Im talking in clear nonduality. Perspective comes in duality. That in which the perspective appears is the Absolute. And That Absolute is formless. And the form within it is imaginary. Illusory content. Real packaging.

When you merge Real packaging and Illusory content you get: the appearance of Real Content - Because the real merges with the unreal content making it appear real.  

It's not a perspective, it's basically What Is. If you can see how clear it is. It's so simple. No awakening of the person is needed, because as you say the person is/was/always will be content and not That within which content appears....

Soooooo You are NOT waking up after all. The No-you (no self) is awake, in other words, you are not awake. 

There is YOU and then there is the APPEARANCE OF YOU WITHIN YOU. Its the appearance here talking to the appearance there.

It's Dodo talking to "Someone here". Don't be ridiculous thinking its emptiness talking with emptiness. It's content talking with content about content and through content. The Real, no-self has no need to talk with itself. The No-self is already perfect and needs no change. Needs not to express any truth. It is the Truth within which all relative lies and truths exist. And those relative ones is Me and You. 

That's why you are able to even have an account on this forum.

The Awareness does not have hands and it is not able to have a forum account. That's only something an illusion/something relative can have. 

Trust me, Awareness/God LOVES the human experience. Why else would there be so many of us. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo I guess it's helpful to keep in mind that's just the title of the thread "I'm waking up" to attract attention.. That's how it is said in the most down to earth way without over-complicated nondual schizophrenic language. The actual description and the actual discovery is I'm awakening itself.

The person is not waking up.. There is no person

The thing that you want to awaken to is what you are all the time.   

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Dodo I guess it's helpful to keep in mind that's just the title of the thread "I'm waking up" to attract attention.. That's how it is said in the most down to earth way without over-complicated nondual schizophrenic language. The actual description and the actual descovery is I'm awakening itself.

The person is not waking up.. There is no person

The thing that you want to awaken to is what you are all the time.   

ok well you didnt know there are nondual police around here? 

bruhman... 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Just now, Dodo said:

ok well you didnt know there are nondual police around here? 

bruhman... 

Bro go back to page 2 not sure maybe 3...i explaind all that to you early on ffs. :D

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

bruhman

LOL nice one xD

-Osho