Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Psychventure

Impact of 5meo?

4 posts in this topic

Does 5meodmt has long term impact on your perspective inside the illusion of being human dweller? 

Yes

I see trees much differently than before.

I recognize nature more.

It will change your experience of every psychedelic you ever take from now on. You can skip all the 'games' and visuals that changa gives you and just straight up dive into your being. After 5meo dmt your beingness knows the way in, so you just take the path of least resistance, which is, surrender. But it also makes it more scary, because it can simply trigger your death?

All of us experience symmetrical limb movements, where your hands and legs and body moves in a symmetrical and graceful way, and is very healthy. This can be experienced in other psychedelics too.

It will take a few months to integrate what you went through after 5meo dmt. And real integration means change, to your perception of self, your ideas thoughts and emotions, and about your perspective of being a human, I think you force growth on your psyche, so if you're not resisting it, yeah there's great potential

Even a bad trip or a whiteout, where you don't even remember what you went through, will have radical effects.

Edited by TripleFly

On 9/16/2020 at 0:53 PM, Psychventure said:

Does 5meodmt has long term impact on your perspective inside the illusion of being human dweller? 

It does.

Once you have an awakening, it recontextualizes your perspective on life. I like Leo's old analogy of Santa Clause. Imagine receiving present throughout your childhood, fully believing in Santa Clause. You truly imagine that a bearded man is coming down your chimney every Christmas, and every kid around is reinforcing this belief. One day you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and you see your parents stashing presents underneath the tree. 

What changes? The presents are still there, and they've always been there. You can't talk about this to other kids because they won't believe you. It doesn't affect your life externally. The only difference is that now Christmass has been recontextualized, and now you know the truth. The knowing, in this case, has no "personal" benefits, and that is consistent with Enlightenment.

People who never had an awakening see reality as solely material. Simply because they never experienced anything outside of that. Reality is not material, it is truth, identical to self, identical to consciousness. This has to be realized in the moment. Same as with any deep wisdom, you can hear and study it, but won't get it until you do. A 5-MeO breakthrough will help you get it.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

I have only done dmt (someone tell me how to get 5meo please) and that alone will change their way you look at things.  Cannot imagine what 5meo does.