Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Codrina

Need help with my website

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

I've been working on building my website for a while, now. It's almost done, but I keep getting issues with Elementor in my Woocommerce section. Just stuff not showing on the live page. I guess it's some sort of plugins, themes conflict. I have no idea how to sort it out and I could really use the help of someone who knows what they are doing. You Tube tutorials can only take you so far.

Thank you

I'd search on Reddit or Quora. Somebody else somewhere might have had the same issue. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Lol this is not stack overflow.

As a matter of fact, try literally asking this question on stack overflow. Be very detailed and specific, otherwise it might get deleted.

But if you follow the rules is the best site to post/ask this kind of stuff

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 Ok. Thank you.

I guess I was hoping for a web developer to pop up here, willing to help :P

@Michael569 Thank you for your suggestion.

I have been reading on Elementor about this type of issue. They have a list of possible causes and solutions.  Still, my knowledge of coding and website building language is close to zero. 

But I guess I will have to deepen my knowledge. Tomorrow morning, with a well rested brain. I will try it all. At least I have backed up my site in case I do some really stupid things

On 16/09/2020 at 5:02 PM, Codrina said:

@Javfly33 Ok. Thank you.

I guess I was hoping for a web developer to pop up here, willing to help :P

@Michael569 Thank you for your suggestion.

I have been reading on Elementor about this type of issue. They have a list of possible causes and solutions.  Still, my knowledge of coding and website building language is close to zero. 

But I guess I will have to deepen my knowledge. Tomorrow morning, with a well rested brain. I will try it all. At least I have backed up my site in case I do some really stupid things

Hey Codrina, PM me with more details. I'd be happy to help :)