PetarKa

Should I Get The Life Purpose Course?

5 posts in this topic

This question is directed to all of the people who have bought and went through 'The Ultimate Life Purpose Course':

• Is it worth it for me to get it? I feel like it is, but I want some feedback and testimonials from others. I'm currently uncertain about what I want my career to be. I'm still in high-school and I have a good life going right now, but I feel a bit stuck and lost. Is it worth the money and time? 

It is totally worth it, at least for me. I was in pretty much your situation and have now a clearer sense of direction. I know what I want and know how I could get there. I still don't know how exactly I will get there, but your mind will figure it out with time. The most important thing for me was to get my ultimate goal figured out. Now I am on my path to get there.

It is totally worth the money, because you wouldn't get all the resources and experiences Leo has for just 250$ somewhere else.

It is totally worth the time, because you will save a lot of time going after 'wrong' goals and groping in the dark. Later you will know how to invest your time much better.

The course will also help you to make big decisions like what you should be doing after high-school.

@PetarKa If Leo would have paid me a dollar every time I recommend people on this forum to do the life purpose course, I'd be a millionaire by now.

YES. It is worth it. There is even a money back-warranty. The course has opened my eyes so many times that one of my life purposes now is to open the eyes of others. Even if you don't find your life purpose through the course, you will do so much self improvement through self discovery, that even that is worthwhile.

People are gonna hate me for saying this.

Why shouldn't you ?

There could be a valid reason for that. And if there is, then please don't take the Life Purpose course ! Or do, and then ask for a refund.

I don't know if you're aware of Dan Kennedy's 80/15/5 rule. If you're not there it is : For any given self-improvement program, 80% of people won't get any results, 15% will get decent results, 5% will get extraordinary results. And it's simple : if you're not ready to take the program, you don't get results. Period.

But, honestly, there's nothing better than having a definite purpose in your life. One Definite Purpose. It gives you something to work towards. It gives you a reason to be alive. If you don't have a purpose, a reason to exist, why shouldn't you kill yourself ? Seriously !

You seem like you would definitely benefit from this course, because you went out and asked us. That says something about you.

If you put in the effort, hell fucking yes. What I mean by that is over the next decade or two implementing all the stuff you learn there. I got a lot clearer on the career aspect of life, and found a life purpose that feels pretty damn accurate and inspiring to me. I certainly don't regret buying it, but I think the full value of it can only be appreciated after taking action for say 20 years.

I graduated high school this year so I felt this information could be really useful to me. My parents ridiculed me for being frivolous enough to pay 236€ for a course. But seriously, if acing something you will spend half your life doing is not worth that much, you don't really value your life. It takes the wisdom to connect the dots between listening to some bald guy talk for 25 hours and creating an extraordinary career. People who haven't studied personal development don't really seem to be able to do that.