Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lyubov

Low appetite due to raised consciousness

5 posts in this topic

I've been having gentle spontaneous awakenings the last several months. They are sort of unfolding on their own and it's pleasant. Thing is though after the recent one I had my appetite is kinda low. I've always had a low appetite that goes on and off like this for as long as I can remember and I got most of my calories from around 1-2 high calorie meals, ranging from healthy to unhealthy (burgers, bagles and cream cheese, mexican food, indian food) Thing is I've cut out meat (except fish which I eat daily) and am eating much cleaner so I'm feeling crystal clear however I'm getting less calories. My appetite however really only feels hungry for one meal. I tend to get hungry when I'm eating out restaurant meals. I want to make sure I'm getting between 2000-3000 calories a day. Anyone have any tips for improving appetite? I may just schedule my meals and make sure to eat. If it becomes hard to one of the meals I may just make a smoothie that's high in calories since they always go down easy for me. 

Edited by Lyubov

I'm instantly getting hungry when stressed (I have always been very lean). Consciousness level is definitely related to hunger.

Are you getting super skinny? There is nothing wrong with eating one meal a day. This is my goal, for now I'm trying to stick to eating only twice a day. Just make sure that your are eating nutritious food.

Smoothies aren't the best idea. You are  destroying fiber (not always but often) this way and increasing glycemic index.

1 hour ago, Username said:

I'm instantly getting hungry when stressed (I have always been very lean). Consciousness level is definitely related to hunger.

Are you getting super skinny? There is nothing wrong with eating one meal a day. This is my goal, for now I'm trying to stick to eating only twice a day. Just make sure that your are eating nutritious food.

Smoothies aren't the best idea. You are  destroying fiber (not always but often) this way and increasing glycemic index.

nah I got a bit of a beer belly. I also want to get back in the gym and build up my strength. It's hard to do this if I'm not eating enough.

@Lyubov if you really wanna lose weight you would listen to your body, eat less and give it the optimal rest. Why would you wanna eat more? Less is more even when building muscles, because what really matters is absorption, all the energy doesn't come from food, most of it goes back into digestion 

55 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Lyubov if you really wanna lose weight you would listen to your body, eat less and give it the optimal rest. Why would you wanna eat more? Less is more even when building muscles, because what really matters is absorption, all the energy doesn't come from food, most of it goes back into digestion 

bad advice. that's not how muscle building works. 

Edited by Lyubov