justfortoday

ENTIRE visual field has gone META / Zoomed Out

48 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Member said:

You didn't bother to understand what I meant with spacetime and merging with reality, so explaining this further is pointless since you consider "seeking for higher states" is pointless and that there are 0 dimensions lol *ignorance is bliss*.

Totally arrogant and ignorant reaction from your side and you expect a 'high consciousness attitude' with these replies? If you have no idea what 4d means, then don't talk bullshit and try to contemplate more. Simple as that.

Sorry man we got on the wrong foot. I was probably in there to push buttons to begin with. I didn't understand what you meant and I was arguing with my interpretation of what you meant. Kind of what usually happens on this forum and in general in life. My bad. 

1 minute ago, justfortoday said:

Thanks for all your input guys.

I can report that the effect is gone now.

?

Hope it was not our low consciousness bickering ;) But lets not be attached to shiny vision now... right? That much I know.  

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

10 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Hope it was not our low consciousness bickering ;) But lets not be attached to shiny vision now... right? That much I know.  

Totally. I KNOW that my ego probably wanted that state to remain forever because of how cool it is... but alas.

In summary, I feel like I was skullfucked by consciousness.

O.o

@Dodo I'm talking about really advanced stuff, not about ghosts or stupid things like you and BulgarianSpirit wanted to portray it, so it's frustrating to see these type of reactions. Sorry for reacting butthurt but you misunderstood what I said... I'm not interested in "some object in awareness (4d) rather than awareness (0d)". For me, 4d is spacetime = consciousness = you = reality. You prefer to call it 0 dimension or nothing, but that says nothing about what you can do from this point. The 4th dimension isn't just pure raw experience, it's about transcending the 3d perspective. If you're not interested in spiritual evolution, then all of these discussions are pointless and will get us nowhere.

11 minutes ago, Member said:

@Dodo I'm talking about really advanced stuff, not about ghosts or stupid things like you and BulgarianSpirit wanted to portray it, so it's frustrating to see these type of reactions. Sorry for reacting butthurt but you misunderstood what I said... I'm not interested in "some object in awareness (4d) rather than awareness (0d)". For me, 4d is spacetime = consciousness = you = reality. You prefer to call it 0 dimension or nothing, but that says nothing about what you can do from this point. The 4th dimension isn't just pure raw experience, it's about transcending the 3d perspective. If you're not interested in spiritual evolution, then all of these discussions are pointless and will get us nowhere.

https://vocaroo.com/11G9UScj3zUn practice I use to "merge" with all of reality or rather notice that I am already it. 

I would not call it spacetime though. I would never say spacetime=consciousness, but the other 3- consciousness=you=reality I agree with. I only say this because spacetime is an object to me. I am not arguing for the sake of arguing, just talking from my experience here. I cannot say that spacetime = consciousness as it is not my experience, but it definitely is my experience that consciousness = me = reality. Just its beyond space and time (spacetime) 

I'm talking about really advanced stuff, not about ghosts or stupid things like you and BulgarianSpirit wanted to portray it,

That's funny because I'm also a Bulgarian spirit, so might be something from our cultural upbringing. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

https://vocaroo.com/11G9UScj3zUn practice I use to "merge" with all of reality or rather notice that I am already it. 

I would not call it spacetime though. I would never say spacetime=consciousness, but the other 3- consciousness=you=reality I agree with. I only say this because spacetime is an object to me. I am not arguing for the sake of arguing, just talking from my experience here. I cannot say that spacetime = consciousness as it is not my experience, but it definitely is my experience that consciousness = me = reality. Just its beyond space and time (spacetime)

If it's beyond spacetime, then everything shouldn't obey the law of physics because you are it, or whatever you want to call IT (reality or consciousness). Like I said, it's so radical that it can't be talked about because it transcends any human understanding about reality. Understanding doesn't stop to just pure experience, otherwise we would be all enlightened and that's clearly not the case here. Thanks for the link.

4 minutes ago, Member said:

If it's beyond spacetime, then everything shouldn't obey the law of physics because you are it, or whatever you want to call IT (reality or consciousness). Like I said, it's so radical that it can't be talked about because it transcends any human understanding about reality. Understanding doesn't stop to just pure experience, otherwise we would be all enlightened and that's clearly not the case here. Thanks for the link.

You'd think that but that's exactly the thing.

When you see the world as time and space you see many beings and some are not enlightened, others are... But in reality there is only one being - Empty Consciousness outside of spacetime (God)... And all the dreams within that consciousness (You and I as bodyminds) are NOT reality. These dreams appear to the eternal nothingness which is the reality. 

Just like your dream space and time are not reality, but the knower of the dream is reality, in the very same way I say that this appearance of space and time is NOT reality, but the knower of that spacetime and ego IS the reality and that knower is beyond the spacetime just as it is beyond the dream spacetime at night... 

I am also not talking shallow stuff btw, I have been "marinating" as they say, for quite some time, my egomind should have shed a few layers of onion by now. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo I understand what you mean but you can't transcend the ego-mind thinking like that. That's why it is said that you reincarnate till you get IT because you are IT and someone cannot break free from Samsara if their mind is clouded by ignorance. If you think that you are already it, you're just fooling yourself because enlightenment requires full understanding of reality, not just several insights on this or that. But yes, paradoxically, you are already it just that you don't consciously embody and embrace reality as a whole, so your mind is still disconnected from what is.

5 minutes ago, Member said:

@Dodo I understand what you mean but you can't transcend the ego-mind thinking like that. That's why it is said that you reincarnate till you get IT because you are IT and someone cannot break free from Samsara if their mind is clouded by ignorance. If you think that you are already it, you're just fooling yourself because enlightenment requires full understanding of reality, not just several insights on this or that. But yes, paradoxically, you are already it just that you don't consciously embody and embrace reality as a whole, so your mind is still disconnected from what is.

Thats cool tho if I dont identify with the mind... The mind is just an appearance in consciousness just like everything else, lets not make it so special. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟