Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlowerNote

Had a radical insight

3 posts in this topic

While self-contemplating is had a for me radical insight.

it doesn’t matter what you believe the self is, or what the self truly is. No matter how you twist or turn it, the outcome is the same: the one who is doing the self-discovery is also the one being discovered. This is true no matter what you believe about the self! It felt like i imploded. While becoming more conscious, the only thing i was becoming conscious of was myself becoming more conscious! Like an infinite strange loop  looping around an infinitely small formless singularity.

It became clear to me that if you kept doing this (becoming more conscious) you would literally vanish in your own light. You would be completely gone. 

First radical insight for me.

Ah yes, the subject = object insight.  Awfully abstract for your first.

conscious of myself becoming more conscious

Hmm.

would literally vanish

I get this feeling whenever I think about the fact that I'm nothing.  Though before I could vanish I get massive euphoria in my head..  (Just remembered I used to get that vanishing feeling as a kid in dreams..)

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Just remember you're always on the bridge, looking at it all. Watching from the bridge with a beautiful breeze in your face.

That watching will never go away.

You are the watching.

There won't be a you to find because you will become whole and thus One. One cannot find itself as an object. One only knows he/she is. But this isn't thought about moment to moment. One is simply silent. In the same way it is true one has hands for example, but it doesn't need to be thought of. 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny