AlwaysJoggin

Arabic Non-duality Media?

10 posts in this topic

Anyone know a ducementary or film about spirituality non-duality (the stuff and kind of material Leo talks about that has Arabic subtitles or in Arabic dub?. 
i can swear i saw one documentary about non-duality available on YouTube but I can’t find it 

and does anyone how i can add subtitles in any language to Leos vids? 
thank you

@AlwaysJoggin Arabs are still way behind this particular form of delusion, but yeah, there must be at least a few people out there. I once was told about some Arabic guy that talks about mysticism, healing, and some other shit. I can't remember his name though. There's also Mariam Noor. I've read one of her books, and it was mostly positive psychology BS. And there's also some guy that I was told was my godfather, but I couldn't catch his name, so maybe the psychic person who told me about him was just throwing some random names. I don't know, because I'm not in touch with that psychic person anymore.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit ye lol i try to explain some this stuff to my dad he thinks I’m crazy and laughs at me .

but I’m not a professional at explaining stuff (maybe when I’m high ?). So I’m hoping i can find a way to add Arabic subtitles to Actualized.com videos 

@AlwaysJoggin Tread carefully with that, make sure you don't create unnecessary or irreversible trouble for yourself when talking about this stuff.

2 hours ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

Anyone know a ducementary or film about spirituality non-duality (the stuff and kind of material Leo talks about that has Arabic subtitles or in Arabic dub?. 
i can swear i saw one documentary about non-duality available on YouTube but I can’t find it 

and does anyone how i can add subtitles in any language to Leos vids? 
thank you

First of all I think you need to understand that Islam deals with spirituality in a different way, or we might say Islam has its own path to reach God. 

Ideas like reincarnation, I´m God, God is everything, Karma is inevitable … etc do not exist in Islam and you won’t find any resources related to these ideologies. If you see a Sufi talking about stuff that looks like these ideas make sure that the meaning is lost in the translation.

Personally I think that your father does not need this kind of ideas and ideologies, what he needs to know is 1- he is a creature created by God 2- his actions will have consequences in the afterlife. This will take him a step further. 

There are a lot of resources in Arabic, but in order to choose one you need to understand your father more, for example what’s making him stuck?

Also kindly note that some people are just too stubborn and whatever you do nothing going to change them. 

2 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Mariam Noor.

hehehe are for real man this woman is = to Teal Swan or sth like that. she was a meme 10 years ago. 

5 hours ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

@Gesundheit ye lol i try to explain some this stuff to my dad he thinks I’m crazy and laughs at me .

but I’m not a professional at explaining stuff (maybe when I’m high ?). So I’m hoping i can find a way to add Arabic subtitles to Actualized.com videos 

A word of advice, don't bother. I mean what's the return? Getting crossed?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@AlwaysJoggin here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXtju4mdWQNs9BY9fdwl-ww

I dug up this guy's name from my whatsapp for you. "Dr." Ehab Hamarneh lol

Arabic, low quality Leo. Or maybe a male Teal Swan ?

Here's a video about meditation:

Edited by Gesundheit

@AlwaysJoggin Check out A H Almaas. He’s an Arab non-dual teacher, but I don’t know if he speaks in Arabic when doing lectures.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie