StarStruck

Dating strategy

5 posts in this topic

So I'm 31 old guy so I don't have a biological clock in terms of fertility but I do feel the clock ticking. I feel like I'm in that Goldy locks area where I can still find a young woman around 21-28 year old who hasn't slept around too much, preferably no marriage behind her, and definitely no kids.

Finding a life partner is definitely not about the specs but I feel these are relatively acceptable expectations. I recently stopped being a moderate incel and talking to girls and stuff. This made me think about my dating strategy. It will definitely feel ok dating loose women but I don't really want to end up with one of those. The thing I really want to say is that I don't want to waste my time and that means: 1. take more action to meet new people/not be idle 2. invest my time and energy correctly.

Do you guys think I have a tainted view on dating? I want to settle down before 35 so I could still get a 25 something girl to settle down with. Since Corona I have this hurry that I really don't know how to deal with. It feels like life is slipping out of my hands. I'm doing a lot of sports and eat healthy so I look very young for my age when I look in the mirror but I feel old inside.

I feel like setting weekly challenges like "do 10 approaches this week" or something similar to this so it is measurable and I don't do a lot of empty brainstorming without taking any action. It is very easy to slip into desperation and it is really not based on anything; I'm tall, average looking, there are some girls who are interested, and somewhat intellectually developed. It kind of reminded me of the buddhist who say look within what you are looking outside of yourself; but how do I even do that? I tried shadow work and that helped but subconscious is not easily convinced.

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Lol

Thanks, preety. xD

On 9/7/2020 at 11:56 AM, StarStruck said:

Do you guys think I have a tainted view on dating? 

Yes, you are too logical.